An Oregon home performance contractor  » Business  »
Bend, Oregon
  • Rob would get back to me with a price estimate and a time schedule of what could be done

• by Scubamartin

I am spending way too much on our heating bill, and living in Oregon in the high desert, its a long and cold winter. I have tried using different heating solutions, but they all end up costing either the same or more.

A friend of mine recommended Greensavers, a little family run business located in Bend, Oregon, specializing in home performance. After a

pleasant phone conversation, Rob, the owner of the company and I agreed to have him come to my house and perform an audit, seeing what could be done to improve my house insulation, and by this lowering my bills.

Rob was a great guy, and I immediatly got the feeling that he knew what he was talking about and not just in the ...

• business to get money out of your pocket. After a thorough inspection of the house(took about 4 hours) He suggested insulating the pipes running under the house, as well as changing a couple of windows on the second floor. Rob would get back to me with a price estimate and a time schedule of what could be done. When I had it done
        a week later, it was not Rob but another contractor, who was very professional as well.

I was very pleased with the service from start to finish, and I am pretty excited to see what impact this will have on my heating costs.

If you also think your house might perform better check it out here http://www.greensaversusa.com and ask for Rob when you give them a call

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41801944060131/k2311a018/1.8.10