Trung Nguyen Coffee Gourmet Blend  » Food  »
  • I bought condensed milk first, then put the coffee press set on top of the mug, put a teaspoon of coffee in it, and then poured hot water over it
  • The aroma and the body was really unique (and delicious

• by JustCurious

Last Christmas, I received coffee with a strange looking coffee press as a gift from one of my relatives who work abroad. She gave me Trung Nguyen Coffee Gourmet Blends from Vietnam.

The coffee press Vietnam style was a bit difficult to figure out at first since I could not remember the order

in which it was in the gift bag and so I surfed the net.

I was lucky because it seems that Vietnamese coffee is popular.

I bought condensed milk first, then put the coffee press set on top of the mug, put a teaspoon of coffee in it, and then poured hot water ...

• over it.

I allowed it to steep and then poured some condensed milk in it.

When I finally took a sip, it was coffee heaven.

The aroma and the body was really unique (and delicious!), I am sure I could tell it apart in a coffee taste test.

The great thing about it

is that you can decide how strong the coffee is depending on your mood and preference.

I would have preferred if the box was not in Vietnamese, although the very small pictures beside the directions helped a little.

I am apprehensive when I finish the pack because I do not know where to get another box.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27801944030131/k2311a018/1.8.10