Craftsman 9 Gal. Wet/dry vacuum  » Housewares  »
  • It really saves me time and energy in cleaning up small messes and the best part is it that it also cleans dust and debris really well
  • It was on sale when I bought it around $40

• by Savvy

This is a wet/dry vacuum cleaner mainly used for cleaning shop areas or insides of cars. It has a red bucket and black lid.

I like this vacuum cleaner. I actually use it as a vacuum cleaner because it has great suction and picks up big objects such as spilled cheerios and other such items a toddler my make a mess with. It really saves me time and energy in cleaning up small messes and the best part is it that it also cleans dust and debris really well. It has a dual functionality in that it blows air as well. So I also use it

to blow dust from small areas such as corners of window sill and cabinets and inside carpets of my car. It has great mobility on carpet and bare floor. It is light weight so I can lift it up stairs and down without breaking my back. It really cleans well. It has several different types of nozzles that can be used for different cleaning areas such as a squeegee for wet surfaces and a vacuum shape for carpets and then a thinner hose type that can be used to vacuum corners or hard to reach areas. It’s great to use on stairs as it picks up ...

• dust from the corners really well.

What I don’t like about this are a few things. One the cord is too short. I have to use an extension cord with it otherwise I end up plugging unplugging multiple times during a cleaning session. Sometimes it even comes out of the wall if I move too far with it. Two, the hoses don’t snap in place and come off easily during cleaning. Sometimes when I’m holding it high, it’ll disconnect from the other end and I have to go back and push it back in.

Other than that this vacuum is a multipurpose machine and despite some of

the shortcomings it really is a great buy. It was on sale when I bought it around $40. It’s been a few months and I still haven’t had to change the filter or clean out the bucket just yet. However, it is a good idea to do so regularly to make it last a while but being so busy, its still okay to leave it without losing suction or power. I don’t think I’ll have to buy a replacement machine anytime soon as long as I take care of maintenance which is a bit of a hassle but still worth the power of suction this provides.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53701943700331/k2311a017/1.7.10