Corona Extra 330 ml  » Food  »
  • My room mate and I both agree, Corona Extra beer is the best beer in the world, in terms of taste
  • I used to think that San Miguel Beer, made in the Philippines, was the best beer in the world, but not until I tried Corona Extra
  • I think it has about five percent alcohol, if not less
  • I would recommend it to beer drinkers, but of course, always drink with moderation

• by RichieMogwai

My room mate and I both agree, Corona Extra beer is the best beer in the world, in terms of taste. It’s made in Mexico and this country sure knows how to make a good beer. I used to think that San Miguel Beer, made in the Philippines, was

the best beer in the world, but not until I tried Corona Extra.

I take Corona beer, one bottle at a time, every few weeks, or whenever I want to have a small drink before I go to bed. It sure makes me fall asleep faster.

>From the taste of Corona, I can tell that the maker uses the finest hops and barley. I worked for the San Miguel Beer company before, and for many years, and have tasted so many different beers.

The flavor, the aroma, and excellent finish, are three things that have made me such a huge fan ...

• Corona Extra 330 ml
      of Corona Beer. I think it has about five percent alcohol, if not less.

I would recommend it to beer drinkers, but of course, always drink with moderation. When you do, it can do more good for your health than harm. After all, beer, such as

Corona beer is rich in brewer’s yeast, which is a major source of vitamin B complex. Take it from a beer expert like me!

However, don’t take it with an empty stomach. Try it when you are hungry and while you’re eating a sumptuous meat or beef dinner. It feels so good!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27701943670231/k2311a017/1.7.10