Vanite Goat’s Milk Foam Bath1L  » Cosmetics  »
  • It's got that silky feel to it, and I like the scent, it's not very strong but just right
  • I don't think I'll ever be switching to bar soap any time soon
  • I would sure recommend it to people who want to get a good bath soap, and one that not only takes good care of the skin, but of the wallet, too

• by RichieMogwai

Vanite Goat’s Milk Foam Bath is a decent body wash. I have been using it steadily for a few months. It doesn’t seem to run out, and it’s really good on my skin, too.

It’s got that silky feel to it, and I like the scent, it’s not very strong but just right. I don’t know if it makes good bath soad for the bath

tub. But for a shower bath, it certainly feels terrific.

This bath soap just lasts and lasts. I just like the liquid soap because it’s much easier to use because it doesn’t slip from my hands like bar soap. I don’t think I’ll ever be switching to bar soap any time soon!

If you ask me, using bar soap is a waste of money,

• because it runs out very fast. Plus, when it becomes quite small, bar soap becomes hard or impossible to keep using. True, it’s lighter to carry, shopping wise. But it just doesn’t cut it for me.

On the contrary, Vanite Goat’s Milk liquid soap lasts and lasts, and even if I take a bath every day, it can last me for as much

as two weeks. Other liquid soaps don’t last me that long!

Honestly, I don’t feel any notable difference in terms of extra silkiness or things like that, but Vanite feels just fine for my skin. I would sure recommend it to people who want to get a good bath soap, and one that not only takes good care of the skin, but of the wallet, too!

Sharron Overhill says :

I have been using this product for several years. I was always able to get it at the Dollarama Stores, but as of the last month they no longer have it. Is there anywhere else that I may purchase it? This product was perfect for me as most Foam Baths have perfume in them that I seem to be allergic too. It is inexpensive and lasts a long time. I would appreciate it if you could tell me where I may find it. I live in Surrey, B.C..

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31701943660231/k2311a017/1.7.10