Well gate Slim Fit Women’s Wrist Support  » Health  »
  • Since I was wearing a wrist brace for the first time in my life, I thought that wearing would just make me uncomfortable
  • But since the pain of my wrist felt even more uncomfortable- I decided to wear it
  • The sleek, slim fit design of Well gate Slim Fit Women’s Wrist support just made it convenient for me to wear it under my clothing without any kind of difficulty

• by rm002

A few days back, I had been witnessing an acute pain in my wrist of my right hand. This pain had been had been making me really uncomfortable. The pain in my wrist made it difficult for me to do any kind of handwork at the computer and also made it hard to just pick up things that were rather heavy or bulky. It just seemed to me as barrier in making me do things with ease and comfort. But after visiting my physiotherapist – who informed me that the pain was only due a muscle strain and also recommended me to use Well gate Slim Fit Women’s Wrist Support- did I actually heave a sigh of relief.

Since I was wearing a wrist brace for the first time in my

life, I thought that wearing would just make me uncomfortable. But since the pain of my wrist felt even more uncomfortable- I decided to wear it. Well gate Slim Fit Women’s Wrist Support was specially designed to fit the contours of the woman’s body and helped in relieving pain from Carpal tunnel syndrome, wrist sprains, strains, arthritis and tendonitis. When I wore this support for the first time – I rather amazed. Well gate Slim Fit Women’s Wrist Support just slipped on easily and I could feel an instant feeling of soothing comfort. The two stabilizers of Well gate Slim Fit Women’s Wrist Support placed my wrist in the proper position, while the soothing memory foam aided in easing away the pain. Instead of feeling any kind of discomfort, wearing ...

• Well gate Slim Fit Women’s Wrist Support only made me more comfortable in performing my routine work with much more ease.

Well gate Slim Fit Women’s Wrist Support helped in recover my wrist pain I less than a week. This wrist support truly was just fantastic. What I really liked about Well gate Slim Fit Women’s Wrist Support was the fact that the diagonal design of this wrist support helped in providing the maximum comfort. This wrist support just allowed my fingers to move freely thus allowing me to do any kind of handwork at the computer and also maximized my ability to grip. Also the fact that Well gate Slim Fit Women’s Wrist Support had braces attached underneath made wearing it look a little neat and orderly. Another great

advantage of wearing this wrist support, was the fact that it was not only light weighted but was also made of breathable materials which felt just – oh so comfortable on my wrist. In fact it was felt so comfortable that I could wear it all night while sleeping – without feeling any kind of discomfort. The sleek, slim fit design of Well gate Slim Fit Women’s Wrist support just made it convenient for me to wear it under my clothing without any kind of difficulty. Easy to maintain, Well gate Slim Fit Women’s Wrist Support could be just hand washed with mild soap and water.

Priced at $15.99, Well gate Slim Fit Women’s Wrist Support truly proved to a blessing in disguise for my wrist pain- a great product indeed.

Dianne Fletcher says :

I want to know what your Slimfit Wrist Report is made of. I am alergic to the materials in many wrist supports.

jennifer Davis says :

It contains nylon, cotton, and spandex, as well as Velcro and memory foam for comfort and support. I hope this helps you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34701943620231/k2311a017/1.7.10