Circle of Our Love song
  • I love it so much that I've incorporated its concept into a piece of fan fiction I did
  • It's a song that makes me smile because I believe in love and I believe in forever

• by Orrymain

Saturday’s Warrior, just an inspiration play that is beyond words, has many memorable songs from it, all from the hands of lyricist Doug Stewart and Lex De Azevedo, who did the music while also serving as the play’s producer. My third favorite song from this play is a wonderful love song called Circle of Our Love. I love it so much that

I’ve incorporated its concept into a piece of fan fiction I did. It’s that idea of love being an eternal circle that swells within me.

The songs from this play all seem to touch a chord of some kind. As I said, with Circle of Our Love it’s all about forever and a couple coming down to Earth to be born. They’re ...

• soulmates and they hope they’ll meet in life. That’s where the song fits in, as they reassure each other that they will find each other.

Love goes beyond time is what the song says. It’s beautiful and melodic. It’s the faith that everlasting love doesn’t adhere to a calendar; it’s in the soul.

On the original cast recording of this play, Circle of

Our Love is sung by Ric De Azevedo and Heather Young, and they do it very well. It’s soft and tender and even self-assured. It’s a song that makes me smile because I believe in love and I believe in forever. Therefore, a song about eternal love is perfect for me. It’s so darn romantic. For me, it’s a winner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14701943380231/k2311a017/1.7.10