Fast Fixin Chicken Nuggets

• by opalina143

A friend of mine has two small boys and works full time, and she often uses ready- made chicken nuggets to serve them as a fast dinner. She recommended them highly as a quick, easy and tasty meal. I tried them and loved them.

For a while, I was getting Purdue chicken, but it was very expensive. I tried Fast

Fixin and I’m really glad I did.

The Fast Fixin chicken nuggets are very tasty, every bit as tasty as Purdue. The price is MUCH better.

At shop rite I can get the Fast Fixin chicken nugget pack for 99 cents, and the Purdue pack costs about four dollars. The Purdue pack is about twice the size, but its still a good ...

• deal.

I am very happy with these nuggets. The nutritional value is similar to Purdue, which is a plus.

They are not the most nutritious thing in the world, but much better than fast food when you have little time. The best thing is the ease of making- you just pop them in the microwave and heat them up.

It takes about

a minute. They are the quickest food to prepare that I have ever encountered.

I hate cooking, and have little time, so these nuggets are perfect for me. The portion is perfect for one person, nice and large, and the nuggets taste great.

You can’t beat how easy they are to prepare. Definitely a great find and I’m happy to have a refrigerator stocked with them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27701943240231/k2311a017/1.7.10