SkinLight by Optima Wellness
0.5
  • I went on canvassing for the best brand that could give me the most affordable price too
  • And from my neighbor's experience, it seemed to be really effective
  • What I like most were the healthier radiance and glow that this product was said to deliver
  • My skin tone remained the same and I noticed no significant improvement at all
  • I do not discount the possibility that the product gave me some help benefits for it is said to be formulated with Calcium but whatever are those health benefits, the fact that the main issue about skin lightening was not delivered made it clear to me that this product is not worth being purchased again

• by ladyli

Just like many Filipina I used to be dream of getting the fairest skin tone I could ever afford. I envy fair-skinned ladies and have really spent so much on different products just to achieve lighter skin tone. Then this Glutathione craze suddenly hit the market. Every one is curious about the skin whitening power this Glutathione has. Many well known celebrities were talking about it and were promoting this product every now and then. So I was enticed despite the fact that the product is really somewhat costly. I went on canvassing for the best brand that could give me the most affordable price too. I soon came across SkinLight by Optima Wellness

Philippines through a neighbor who apparently achieved a whiter skin tone by taking this product. She helped me to avail of this product which was offered to me at Php 550. I found it quite expensive. They were only 15 capsules which would mean my PHP550 would be gone by 15 days. Well anyway, I did not mind and took the product just the same. I was promised that SkinLIght would give natural brightness and improvement on my skin tone. And from my neighbor’s experience, it seemed to be really effective. What I like most were the healthier radiance and glow that this product was said to deliver.

After 15 days of taking the

vitamins, the much-awaited skin brightness was nowhere to be found. My skin tone remained the same and I noticed no significant improvement at all. I was told to take the product for another 15 days so inasmuch as I was really dead-set to see a fairer skin on me, I shelled out another PHP550 again for another 15 capsules of SkinLight.

After a month of taking SkinLight by Optima Wellness, I would say the promised skin lightening was never accomplished. I did not get any skin whitening benefit at all from this product. I did not have any bad side effect but I did not get any significant good effect either. I do not discount ...

• SkinLight by Optima Wellness
      the possibility that the product gave me some help benefits for it is said to be formulated with Calcium but whatever are those health benefits, the fact that the main issue about skin lightening was not delivered made it clear to me that this product is not worth being purchased again. It certainly did not work wonder for me. I took it for 30 days and have spent a total of PHP1100 for it but I was shortchanged because the promised whiteness was not achieved at all. Maybe in a way it helped detoxified some impurities from my skin but that detoxification was not enough to bring about a fairer skin on me.
      I could not say either that it refined my skin texture. My skin have always been fine in texture anyway, it is just the tone that I wanted to lighten and with SkinLight’s inability to bring about any whitening radiance to my skin I don’t think I should continue taking this product. If this SkinLight Glutathione just works as anti-oxidant then I would rather eat vegetables and fruits that also act as anti-oxidant than buying this very expensive product. I then conclude that as for me SkinLight is not worth buying at all. To others the effect of the product maybe positive but I could not understand why it did not have any skin lightening effects on me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34701943200231/k2311a017/1.7.10