Dalacin C (Antibiotic)
1.0
  • Actually my pimple problem then was not on my face but on my back
  • Hence, when I gathered enough good reports about Dalacin-C I decided to test the product myself

• by ladyli

Dalacin(R) C Capsules has been popular in our place because many teenagers who have acne problems have testified that they were treated by this antibiotics. Actually even my son tried using Dalacin-C to treat his Acne. Unluckily he did not have the same luck. His pimples were never treated by Dalacin-C and I presumed this antibiotic does not have the same effect on every individual.

Nevertheless, I kept getting good reports about Dalacin-C. One of those good reports is from the son of a good friend. The boy named Michael used Eskinol with Dalacin-C. He did not actually take the antibiotic but he used it externally. He did it by mixing one Dalacin-C 150 mg to a bottle of Eskinol and he used this every morning and every night as astringent. I see how

the face of his son which was once pimpled became smoother and even lighter. Another good report is from brother who took the medicine to treat his acne and it was effective on him because his face that was once red with pimples soon turned smoother. Although the traces of dried pimples took time to lighten, the pimples did not come back again. Because of these good experiences about Dalacin-C I was convinced to try myself how this antibiotic would work on me. Actually my pimple problem then was not on my face but on my back. I could not wear backless or strapless clothing because pimples all over my back would show and it was really embarrassing. When attending night parties, I had to make sure my gown would not expose my back and should ...

• to hide the pimples completely so I was quite sad that pimples were restricting my moves and my fashion. So I was really curious about Dalacin-C and despite its failure to treat my son’s acne I was still interested to know how this antibiotic was working for other people. Hence, when I gathered enough good reports about Dalacin-C I decided to test the product myself. But of course I would not dare taking this orally. I have been careful about antibiotics without doctor’s prescription. At any rate, I would be taking it externally so I went on using it. I mixed one Dalacin-C to 250 ml bottle of Eskinol and with high hopes I started using that bottle of Eskinol on my back. With the help of my husband, I was able to regularly clean my
        back with Eskinol and Dalacin-C mixture.

During the process, I would always ask my husband of any improvement but my husband could not give any good comment at all. He just told me the pimples were still there and did not seem to endure the medication. I was frustrated to hear that report but just the same we kept on applying the solution to my back. After the whole bottle of Eskinol with Dalacin-C was done, my husband could still not give a positive report. He said the skin on my back turned quite dry but the pimple were not gone at all. It was depressing! Dalacin-C and Eskinol solution was unable to heal my back pimples at all. I was just wondering why if it could work well on other people why could it not work as well on me?

dennis says :

is dalacin c really has a foul odor? this is for granules oral solution.

ladyli replies :

Dennis, the odor is tolerable. I don’t find it foul at all.

Galega says :

Dalacin C contains Clindamycin Hydrochloride. This compound do have foul smell and odor. Some may find it really tough to tolerate. You can take it in different form, like tablet, if you are not able to tolerate the smell.

On a side note, it is because of the foul smell that Clindamycin oral solution is not produced for children.

Sef says :

Dalacin C capsules contain the active ingredient clindamycin hydrochloride, which is a type of medicine called an antibiotic. It is used to treat infections with bacteria. It has no foul odors since i personally had used it.

Galega says :

It does contain foul smell and taste. It is because of this reason that Clindamycin is not available in oral form for children. For majority of users, the smell may be tolerable, but that doesn’t change the fact.

Redge says :

I just bought this Dalacin C syrup antibiotic for my 8month old baby who was diagnosed to have Tuberculose Lympadenitis. I would like to know other’s review as I thought it smelled like a dead rat with a mix of cherry flavor but I couldn’t take the smell at all Do you know other brand or flavor of this? I bought Pfizer.

Galega says :

Clindamycin Hydrochloride, the main ingredient of Dalacin C syrup, has foul smell. Other brands of same composition are also the same. I would suggest you to speak to your pediatrician as your baby is only 8 months old and it may not be proper to suggest alternatives for her.

kueshakent says :

Maybe you can use Doxin with the highest mg. for your pimple problem. That is the most strongest anti bacterial for the pimple if indeed you are immune with clindamycin.

Annie says :

The combination does not really do much for cystic acne. It`s not recommended for acne,since your face could be immune eventually to clindamycin and it means that the next batch of acne will be stronger and harder to treat than the last. I recommend Benzoyl peroxide or Salicylic Acid.

ladyli replies :

Well I believe our own experience will judge which is which. What is true to you may not be to me and vice versa.

Galega says :

The immunity factor you are calling out for Clindamycin Hydrochloride may also be true for Benzoyl Peroxide. The fact is this medicine is widely prescribed by dermatologists around the world for acne and other related skin problems. It is not intended to be used for prolong duration and hence the immunity factor may not be true.

anne nicole says :

For me,its 100 percent effective..last year,1st time to experience winter here in hongkong and I suffered having pimples all over my face.i dont even wdnt to see my face on the mirror cause it make me feel sad.and I dont want to take pictures too.i try some creams,facial wash,soaps but no effect .a friend of mine told me to use dalacin-c and eskinol,.i try it and after 5 days I can see the result.they are dry..after a month they are gone so its time to use some whitening cream to remove tha marks.until now im using it but not regularly..

munira says :

Hi I want to use this mixture but here there are only flavoured eskinol like papaya or lemon eskinol derma clear is not available can I use the othe Eskiinol

ladyli says :

It’s the Eskinol classic (clear type) that works well in this solution as far as my experiences are concerned. Those with papaya or lemon extract may do but I am not sure if it works as well as the classic. You may try it to see if it will work for you. Thanks for reading my review. Have a nice day

betty says :

try using Nizoral cream. it works like magic on pimples

Yen says :

good evening.. is it okay for me to use dalacin c that i dont have many pimples as many but i have one or two only. still is it okay to use dalacin c? pls reply. thanks gbu.

Sef says :

i would advise you not to, maybe their can be adverse side effects.

Galega says :

If you have only one or two pimples, there may not be any reason to go for such a powerful medicines containing Clindamycin. These pimples may be tackled effectively with minor intervention. I would suggest you to use an Aloe Vera based herbal cream for few days after taking bath. This should give you enough protection against pimples and should also erase the current issue.

katryn says :

Good evening, im using a dalacin c mixed with skinol clear its been 2 weeks to be exact but still my pimples not yet gone, i had also pimples marks , can anyone give advise to me ,to disprate with my pmples..

Galega says :

You have already used it for long duration. It should have shown some positive results till now. However, there isn’t any improvement in your case and hence you may discontinue using it. There is also a possibility of hormonal imbalance being the cause of pimple breakouts in your case. You may also check that (and, the clear sign will be irregularity in period/menstruation cycle).

Diamond says :

Hey can i ask a question from you guys? I bought a eskinol (225ML) and i mixed it with 600MG DALACIN C Capsule i combined this two for my acne marks and acne but i think it was too dangerous or maybe it can damage my face right? Can anyone tell me if its okay or not or what is the effect of it. Need a reply ASAP sir/maam.

Galega says :

You should not mix two medicines and apply on your face. It can be dangerous as allergic reaction can happen. Dalacin is sufficient to tackle your acne problem. Or, if you wish go ahead with Eskinol. There is no point of mixing these two.

jessa says :

maybe your pimple problem is genetical

Galega says :

There is no credible scientific studies which have established that pimple can be genetic. The most you can get is`possibility’ of having pimple at some stage CAN be more if BOTH of parents had pimples at some stage of their lives.

In any case, pimple breakouts can always be treated. It is not incurable, like majority of genetic problems. some people could not handle it properly because the main reason behind their breakouts is not skin issues, but hormonal disturbances. If anti pimple product is not able to solve your problem, see if there is any hormonal issues involved.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26701943190231/k2311a017/1.7.10