Power Choice Switching Power Supply 500 watts 230 volts  » Electronics  »
  • I was really nervous because I thought my whole computer was damaged
  • He plugged it in the same outlet and my computer turned on without any problem
  • I would like to recommend Power Choice Switching Power Supply to those who are having problems with their PC Power Supply
  • Don’t buy the cheaper ones that normally cost just PHP450

• by ladyli

Not until my Computer power supply broke did I come to know that a good and reliable power supply is what a computer needs. My computer was then newly purchased but to my dismay, it was only two days old when the power supply broke down. I did not know how it could ever happen just like that. All I knew was that I just changed the location of my computer to a more comfortable place in my home.

All the electric outlets in our home are anyway 220 volts which is compatible to that of my new computer. The electric supply of my PC even passes through an Automatic Voltage Regulator but I was shocked that after fixing my PC in its new location and had it turned on instead of my computer monitor starting up, I saw

nothing but I just heard a tiny burst from the PCU and then I smelled some burnt smell.

I panicked because those are obvious signs that my computer was damaged.

I was really nervous because I thought my whole computer was damaged. I called my husband for help. He then called the computer technicians but too bad he could not make it that very day and could only come during the weekend.

It was Tuesday when it happened so I had to withstand almost 4 days without computer, no internet whatsoever. When the technician finally came to fix my computer, I was so delighted. I told him what happened to my computer and even before I finished my story, he knew already it was the power supply that was damaged.

He told me not to worry because the computer will ...

• be fixed within that day but we had to buy a big boot power supply to assure the replacement would be longer lasting and more durable. He removed the damaged Power Supply and then instructed that we buy another one and made it clear that as much as possible, we had to look for Power Choice Switching Power Supply. So my husband immediately went to the nearest PC Parts and Supplies Shop near our place and soon after he had with him the specified gadget, the Power Choice Switching Power Supply, 500 watts, 230 voltages.

He bought it for PHP1200. The Technician approved my husband’s purchase as it was exactly what he really wanted. He immediately fixed the new Power Supply to my PC.

It did not take more than 15 minutes and he was able to do

it. Then he fixed the PCU again to my LCD monitor and started testing the power of my computer. He did not even change the location of my PC.

He plugged it in the same outlet and my computer turned on without any problem. It showed the power supply has been really strong enough. It is now almost 11 months of using and there had been no issues regarding the power supply.

My computer is turning on without any problem. Even if the power supply in our place frequently fluctuates I have had no problem at all. I would like to recommend Power Choice Switching Power Supply to those who are having problems with their PC Power Supply.

Don’t buy the cheaper ones that normally cost just PHP450. It is better to buy the more expensive Power Choice Switching Power Supply because it is worth it.

Edwin Tan says :

Can you please post pictures of the power supply you raved about? Maybe at least pictures of the label at the very least?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16701943130231/k2311a017/1.7.10