Cherifer Syrup  » Health  »
4.3
  • Nevertheless, I think the child’s height could be affected by good nutrition too so I too a diligent watch it
  • For many years I was giving my child Cherifer and I noticed his health was really improved
  • At 8 pm he would feel sleepy so that there would be no problem for me in putting him to sleep

• by ladyli

I and my hubby are not tall. I am only around 5 feet and 1 inch in height while my husband is only 5 feet and 3 inches. This is the reason why when I delivered my first child I was really quite worried that he would not grow tall enough just as we his parent did. After all, the child’s height is mostly hereditary. Nevertheless, I think the child’s height could be affected by good nutrition too so I too a diligent watch it. I made sure my child was getting the proper nutrition.

I was giving him the necessary food supplements apart from the food and the milk he was taking.

When my child turned four years old, Cherifer was introduced in the market. This made me excited. Cherifer seemed to be the answer to my worry about my child’s height. Cherifer promises one

of the things that I desired for my child, a good height which should be around 5 feet and 8 inches or more.

Cherifer was the first vitamin I’ve known then that promised stimulation of growth. Its preparation is impressive. It is with Chlorella Growth Factor. This made the product really impressive to me because this growth factor in Chlorella has been known to stimulate rapid growth in human beings apart from giving superior immune systems too. Cherifer is said to be rich in nucleic acids which is important for the promotion of growth as well.

Cherifer is also formulated with Taurine for optimum brain development and Lysine which is proven to be nutritionally beneficial to children and even to adults. Cherifer also has Vitamin C for that could very well improve the immune system of my son and it has Vitamin A too so ...

• I it could improve the eyesight, bones and teeth and the skin of my son too. It could be a good anti-oxidant too. Indeed the impressive product formulation convinced me that Cherifer has all the nourishing nutrients that will maximize the growth of my child. So I wasted no time and bought Cherifer Syrup.

I tasted the syrup before giving it to my child to know if I would not be having hard time convincing my child in taking it. Well Cherifer tasted good. It actually tasted fruity to me. For many years I was giving my child Cherifer and I noticed his health was really improved. He was not sickly and had great resistance from cold and cough.

I also noticed that his sleeping habit was greatly enhanced. At 8 pm he would feel sleepy so that there would be no problem for

me in putting him to sleep. That is one proven good result of Cherifer. It is a sleep enhancer. My child too Cherifer all throughout his childhood he also took Cherifer for adult for two years.

I diligently took care of his Cherifer intake. I made sure I was the one giving him the required dosage each day. Not even once did I miss giving him this food supplement. However despite the fact that Cherifer helped in promoting my son’s health, I don’t think there had been any significant result. My son is now 22 years old.

I stopped giving him Cherifer to him when reached this age. What is his height now? Well not really very bad because he is now 5 feet 5 inches tall. At least he is 2 inches taller than his Dad. But I spent a lot for his Cherifer and I think I was really shortchanged.

quick note by anonymous :

My baby is 1 year 8 months old. How many ml.should he take?

Galega says :

Use Cherifer drops for your baby. The recommended dose is 5 ml twice. Your doctor may suggest more dose, if your baby is lacking vitamin A and other vital nutrients available in Cherifer.

Please ensure you are using only Cherifer for Kids syrup, not others.

roge says :

Don t you think that is too much. Pediatricians only recommend 0.6 ml a day for Cherifer drops (or no more than 1 ml). It s also printed on the label

driwen says :

hi can i give my 12months old Cherifer w zink and celin at the same time

Galega says :

I won’t suggest giving more than one supplement to one year old baby without consulting a doctor. It generally doesn’t help, and in many cases create problem. You can give one multivitamin supplement for some time. But, if you want to give three different supplement, then you need to consult a pediatrician.

If your baby is fine and breastfeeding, she may not need even one supplement.

Lily Carrillo says :

I have a grand daughter who is 9 yrs.old.How many teaspoon should i give her?

Galega says :

You can give one tablespoon once. Or, give 5 ml twice a day to your 9 years old baby.

Mae Panganiban says :

Hi My daughter is almost 7 Y/O. How many ml should I give her? Thank you.

Galega says :

You can give her 10 ml or one tablespoon a day.

Stef says :

My son will turn 2 this Sept. should i stick to your 5ml twice a day? Thank you

Galega says :

Give her 5 ml twice a day. That should be the standard dose. If you are going to give it to your baby for extended period of time, then do consult a pediatrician before continuing.

gerzle selga says :

Hi how many ml of cherifer should i give to my daugther? she is 1yr and 2 months old, her pedia said that i should give her 5ml once a day. what can you say?

Galega says :

The maximum daily dose for this age group is 5 ml twice a day. Your doctor has prescribed 5ml once a day. You should stick with the prescription.

gerzle selga says :

is it ok to take her a vitamin when she is coughing?

Galega says :

Yes, it is fine to give Vitamin supplement in the daily recommended dose - as per her age - while coughing. It is also important to improve her immunity.

gerzle selga says :

i forgot to ask. Cherifer forte syrup is the same as cherifer for kids syrup?

Galega says :

The first one is intended to be taken by adult, while the later is for kids. This is the simple difference.

gerzle selga says :

but the pedia receipt the cherifer forte for my daughter. its not bad?

Galega says :

When it comes to prescription, the simple advise would be to follow suggestion of your doctor. The pediatrician must have seen some reason behind this prescription.

Ajay says :

Hi,i am 19 years old and i want to take cherifer now. What dosage should i take…and tell me that in this age it will work or not. And the side effects also please…

Japheth says :

Hi Ajay,

I suggest to take cherifer PGM 10-22 and 1 cap/day dosage. You can take it with or without food. It will work if you maintain cherifer and there’s no recorded side effects in cherifer.

Galega says :

You can consider taking Cherifer PGM 10 -22 or Cherifer Premium. These two products are made for teens and adults. You can go for either of them.

If you don’t take any other multivitamins simultaneously, then there should not be any side effects.

Jimmy Longno says :

Hi I have kid 3 years old, how dose to give?

Galega says :

You can give 1 to 2 ml twice a day. If you are planning to give it for prolong duration, then please bring it to the notice of your pedia during the next appointment.

Lily Pagdanganan says :

My daughter is 5 years old how many ml should I give her? Thanx

Galega says :

You should give her 5 ml twice a day.

ma.luz de pio says :

my son is 2years old how many ml.shoul i give him thank you

Galega says :

The recommended dose for 2 years old is 5 ml twice a day.

Ronnel says :

How about for the teenager?

Galega says :

The dose should be the same for teenager also.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34701943120231/k2311a017/1.7.10