Albertsons Bacon  » Food  »
  • When I found this package named Albertsons Bacon in the rack, I first did not notice it much
  • For thirty strips it cost only about three dollars

• by demandon

When I found this package named Albertsons Bacon in the rack, I first did not notice it much. I many times choose bacon strips when I go to fast food restaurants.

This made me think of having bacon strips at home itself which paved way to buy Albertsons Bacon.

This was the

cheapest of what available in Albertsons.

For thirty strips it cost only about three dollars.

The key trade mark written on the package like Ready in 20 seconds is very true.

However I normally cook the strips up to twenty five to thirty seconds.

And the taste of the bacon strips was ...

• far above my expectation.

They taste well in par with the strips that I have at the restaurants.

This made me rethink and now any time want to eat bacon strips I just place Albertsons Bacon in the microwave and have it.

The bacon strips and smoked and salt taste is just

enough.

The cooking is easy but some times I do end up in over heating them.

They are very easily char burnt when tried to cook single bacon strips alone.

Other than that I do not find any problems with this product.

Albertsons bacon is perfect and economic option for all who love to have bacon strips.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27701943000131/k2311a017/1.7.10