Sprint PCS Customer Service
1.0
  • Now, it should be known that I work in customer service, and that I am always very polite, because I know how frustrating people can be

• by ElizabethB
      First of all, I have used a Sprint PCS service plan for about three years. I have been a loyal customer, spending hundreds of dollars on various services and devices over time. So therefore, it confused me when about 10 months ago our phones got shut off.

I assumed that they had made a mistake, so I called in. They

informed me that I had been sending text messages to something called “chat network.

” Furthermore, they informed me that I had sent about 50 of these messages at $4. 99 a piece.

I advised them that this was fraud, and that I was not stupid enough to do something like that, and I asked them very nicely to take these charges off of my bill. After being accused myself, my children (of which I have none) were accused, my husband, my brother in law, and any other living creature that walked through my house in the past 30 days.

Now, it should be known that I work in customer service, and that I am always very polite, because I know how ...

• Sprint PCS Customer Service
      frustrating people can be. However, the young man that I was speaking to refused to transfer me to a supervisor.

After being on hold for 30 minutes, he hung up. I called back, and I was on the phone with them for about three and a half hours.

Now, this was annoying, but if it was the only time, I

would understand. However, every month after that, my phone would be randomly shut off.

It wasn’t always for the same reason, but it was always ridiculous. Sure enough, every single month customer service continued to be obtuse and frustrating.

I no longer have any business with Sprint, and it was one relationship that I was more than glad to kick to the curb.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22250994301130/k2311a0925/9.25.06