Melamine 6-Peice Mixing Bowl Set  » Housewares  »
  • If you're looking for a mixing bowl set, I would recommend looking for this set at Bed Bath and Beyond

• by Blue345

One of the things we registered for (and received) from Bed Bath and Beyond was the Melamine 6 peice mixing bowl set. It has 6 different sized bowls in 6 different colors.

The biggest bowl is a typical mixing bowl size, and the smallest bowl is quite small.

We registered for these online without seeing them in person

because it looked like a nice set.

As it turned out, we were right.

The bowls are really great quality, and they sit nicely inside eachother for easy storage.

They are also dish washer safe but only for the top rack.

I’ve also discovered that they’re microwave safe.

Previously, we really had no different sized bowls for when ...

• we made cookies or other recipes.

For making cookies, it is nice to have the big bowl and one that is slightly smaller for mixing and for putting the flour mixture in.

It is also nice to be able to put the bowls in the microwave for heating things up.

I have made things like micowaveable rice meals

in them.

The smallest bowl is useful for heating things up, like nacho cheese for chips.

I am really glad we received the mixing bowl set - we got a variety of different sized bowls together in a set.

If you’re looking for a mixing bowl set, I would recommend looking for this set at Bed Bath and Beyond.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53701942950131/k2311a017/1.7.10