The Fisher-Price My buddy potty training chair  » Baby care  »
  • I love children and I plan on having kids until I can't have children anymore
  • I try to buy them every thing and I know that I buy a lot of stuff and My husband says that I buy way too much and spend way too much money on our child
  • But I like it, and I want to buy them whatever makes them happy and content
  • I have potty trained, well over six children and I think that I'm tired of going through the motions
  • I thought that this feature was really cute, not only was it cute but it made him feel as if he was independent

• by crystalowy

If any of you have been reading along with me, then you should know from reading anything that I’ve e ever done, that I just had a baby not long ago. I love children and I plan on having kids until I can’t have children anymore. The one thing that I do enjoy doing is buying for kids. I try to buy them every thing and I know that I buy a lot of stuff and My husband says that I buy way too much and spend way too much money on our child. But I like it, and I want to buy them whatever makes them happy and content.

The newest of thing that I have bought for my child recently is the fisher Priced my buddy potty.

Yes it is potty time in my house and I can’t wait to get this over with. I have potty trained, well over six children and I think that I’m tired of going through the motions. This time we’re potty training a little boy and we all know how hard it is to train a little boy to use the bathroom properly.

The great thing is my little boy is trying to use the bathroom or his own without any help but the bad thing is when trying to use it on his own, he gets urine everywhere.

Another issue that we are having with his potty training was that he didn’t want to use his brother’s old potty so I had to go out and get him his own potty so he could feel comfortable ...

• enough to learn how to use the potty on his own.

I purchased the fisher price my buddy potty for $30.00. Little steep in price for potty but it was kind of cute so I figured why not. I thought maybe it would make using the bathroom, much more fun than trying to use to regular toilet.

When I first brought this potty home, my son wasn’t feeling it. I’m not sure why he wasn’t feeling it, and I thought maybe it might have been the look of it, or how it was made but it took well over two weeks for him to get used to using it.

But forget about him, I actually like the my buddy potty. And the reason why I liked

my buddy potty was because it emulated a real toilet. Not only was he able to sit down and use the bathroom but he was able to utilize his own roll of toilet paper that was connected to the side of a potty. I thought that this feature was really cute, not only was it cute but it made him feel as if he was independent.

I think that any parent who is trying to potty train their child while teaching independence, should check out the fisher price my buddy potty. It’s not only cute but it’s small comfortable and just like the real thing.

And so far, my son is getting better with the whole potty training thing. He aims better and he finds it much more fun to go to the bathroom.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54701942920131/k2311a017/1.7.10