The Alesis Fusion 6HD keyboard
  • I thought this would be a great way for him to learn how enhance his music
  • It wasn’t convenient at all and when it comes to keeyboards, that is what I need
  • I’m not sure how my son is going to handle it but I think that as a newbie in the industry, he is going to have a grand time using this keyboard
  • Other than that, I thought the keyboard was cool for what I paid for it

• by crystalowy

My oldest son is trying to follow in my foot steps when it comes to making music. I think that it’s pretty cute. I have been doing music for well over 10 years and I planned on passing it down to my kids. I didn’t know that my son was interested in music until he came to me and told about a show he did at a local club. I was surprised and honestly I didn’t see it coming.

I ran down stairs to grab the Alesis Fusion 6HD keyboard that I had in my basement for a couple of months. I had purchased a new keyboard so I wasn’t using this one. I thought this would be a great way for him to learn

how enhance his music. This keyboard comes with tons of features that some keyboards don’t come with. Not only is it stylish but it’s just all around jazzy.

I, myself use to love making music with this keyboard. I have done tons of shows with this keyboard and it functioned liked a professional.

What I liked about the Alesis Fusion 6HD keyboard

The main thing that I liked about the Alesis Fusion 6HD keyboard was the fact that this was a high performance keyboard. it’s really too bad that they don’t make this keyboard anymore. I might be the only who has one of these.

It had a great grand piano on it that made excellent sounds. I’ve created tons of different instrumentals on this ...

• keyboard. I also liked the onboard sampler, which allowed me to upload any of my own samples. The keyboard itself was a bit huge in size and that was something that I didn’t like about it. I had to carry to different venues and it got to the point where I just stop using it. It wasn’t convenient at all and when it comes to keeyboards, that is what I need.

I’m not sure how my son is going to handle it but I think that as a newbie in the industry, he is going to have a grand time using this keyboard. It’s built for newbies like him. The tone generator is pretty decent and it comes with 200 different mixes so I had

so much to choose from. There is nothing like having something to choose from when it comes to music.

I loved this keyboard for all that it offered. I didn’t have any issues with it. The only thing that it was lacking was a good stable customer service resource. Other than that, I thought the keyboard was cool for what I paid for it. $200 can take you a long way but unfortunately they don’t sell this keyboard anymore.

So far I’ve watched my son create a few instrumentals through this keyboard. So I think that we are going to get a great use out of it. I was going to sell it but I think that we are going to keep it around a little bit longer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16701942910131/k2311a017/1.7.10