The Core Learning Crayola Art Studio
  • When it comes to learning, I love to be the one to say I was apart of that idea
  • I think that learning is fundamental when it comes to my kids
  • At first I thought that I might have made a huge mistake in purchasing the soft but he ended up opening it and we ended up installing it together up
  • The only thing that I can say I like about this software was the fact that my son can import pictures from a computer and the software allows him to color on interchange and make his pictures look different
  • Because most of the colors that I noticed we're given were not options in your regular Crayola box

• by crystalowy

When it comes to learning, I love to be the one to say I was apart of that idea. I think that learning is fundamental when it comes to my kids. I have bought tons of different toys and now I’m on the mission of buying different softwares for them. I’m not sure what made me buy the core learning crayola Art studio but I did and I’m not really regretful that I did because I think that this software is neat and it’s made just for children who love to draw and color.

When I first bought the software it set on my desk for well over three months before my son even thought about touching. At first I thought that I might have made a huge mistake in purchasing the soft

but he ended up opening it and we ended up installing it together up.

When we first got ready to set up the software of realize how simple it was to install my computer. There wasn’t any technical difficulties and it was a confusing whatsoever. It was so simple that my son could have installed it on the computer himself and he is five.

Once we got it all set up and ready to go we were faced with the interface which gave us all types of options when it came to virtually coloring and creating online. Now being an adult I see things totally different than that of a child . I have always been the type of person who likes traditional things and when it comes to core learning crayola ...

• Art studio there isn’t anything traditional about this.

It’s pretty much is like Photoshop and paint shop for kids. Unless I’ doing something professional I have not used photoshop and I rarely used paint shop. My son seems to like the software so who am I to anything about it.

The only thing that I can say I like about this software was the fact that my son can import pictures from a computer and the software allows him to color on interchange and make his pictures look different. I thought that this feature was pretty neat.

Another thing that I like about this software was thatit had a different of array of colors that it did offer. Now it did give a lot more options when it

came to colors and that is something else that I liked about this software. Because most of the colors that I noticed we’re given were not options in your regular Crayola box.

The core learning crayola Art studio is basically an art studio on the computer. I can’t be the one to say that it’s something special when my son sure thinks it is. I would have preferred to spend my money on a coloring book and a box of crayons and called it a day.

But if youre child happens to be into coloring on the computer then you might be interested in buying this software for $20, it’s not overly expensive so it’s not like you would be going deep in your pockets. It’s fun for kids, silly for parents.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30701942900131/k2311a017/1.7.10