The US airways Airline
  • I know that I have alot to complain about when it comes to Airlines but with this one there is so much good when it comes to them and how they operate
  • They bring the total package to the table which is what I love about this airline
  • I like the fact that when I did request My money, I did not have to chase any one down, and have to call in the 1000 times to get information, and I did not have to fight anyone about the status of my refund
  • Everybody was friendly , they had great service, they're food was awesome and I really really enjoyed using the services
  • I think I got elbowed by the person who was sitting next to me more than a couple of times

• by crystalowy

This airline is one of the hottest airlines I’ve been on in a long time. I know that I have alot to complain about when it comes to Airlines but with this one there is so much good when it comes to them and how they operate.

When it comes to this day and have so much to talk about, one of the things that I loved about this airline was that they were expanding to do more than just the fly. They bring the total package to the table which is what I love about this airline.

Before technology even took over I was able to go online and set up my traveling planes with U.S. airways. One of the things that I appreciate about U.S. Airways is the fact that they allow me to

do everything in one central location. The coolest thing is that I really don’t have to talk to anyone to get anything done, all I have to do was go online and check to get any information that I need.

Another thing that I like about U.S. Airways is the fact that I can manage my flights, switch flights status once again without having to talk to anyone. Now one time when I was taking a trip with U.S. Airways I did have a few issues which caused me to get a refund or request a refund for my money. I like the fact that when I did request My money, I did not have to chase any one down, and have to call in the 1000 times to get information, and I did ...

• not have to fight anyone about the status of my refund. There’s a section on U.S. Airways web site that allows you to check the status of your refund with just a click of a button.

If that wasn’t enough U.S. Airways allows me to hook up to them to my mobile phone how neat is that. So everything that I do one line can be displayed on my phone with just a few clicks and or I can just pick up on the Internet and check the status of anything pertaining to one flight.

As far as much trip was concerned, I had great time. The customer service is great, as well as the flight attendants. Everybody was friendly , they had great service, they’re food was awesome and I really really

enjoyed using the services.

Everything the ads for was run on time, and never had to wait for anything that I requested. And the bathroom was even clean just the way like it.

The only thing that I would change about U.S. Airways is the seating and I think personally that this is an issue with all the airplanes that I’ve ever been on. The seats are to close together so it becomes uncomfortable at times especially when you end up having a long flight. I think I got elbowed by the person who was sitting next to me more than a couple of times.

The bottom line is I enjoyed using U.S. Airways, and I plan on using them again for my upcoming trips. They’re inexpensive, friendly and just all around great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40701942850131/k2311a017/1.7.10