The 360 systems instant replay dj equipment  » Electronics  »
  • If that isn’t enough, lets talk about the editing feature was right on time and I also noticed that the buttons on this bad boy were big enough to be comfortably pushed
  • I think that is one of the main reasons why I truly liked this djing equipment, it brought versatility to the table and that was something that I needed in my life

• by crystalowy

I forgot that I had the 360 systems instant replay dj equipment in my basement. I was down stairs cleaning my basement out when I ran into this djing equipment on accident. I was a bit upset because I had paid like over $2,000 for this software. There is nothing like having a piece of equipment that doesn’t even get used anymore. I was thinking about selling it but I haven’t really made up my mind. Because I’m currently still djing and I can still possibly use this 360 systems instant replay dj equipment to enhance my style. There isn’t anything wrong with this djing equipment, I just didn’t have room for it in my agenda.

When I was using this 360 systems instant replay

dj equipment, I did love it. It was my all time favorite piece of equipment. There were so many different things that it did. And it really stood out against the rest of the equipment I was using.

One of the thing I liked about this software was the fact that it had 1,000 cuts. It also had the ability to transfer files through Ethernet. I used this feature all the time to actually get files from other do’s as well as give other do’s a few files of my own. This 360 system made life so much easier for not only me but the people I created music with.

Another thing I liked about the 360 systems instant replay dj equipment was that it supported ...

• WAV files. A lot of the equipment that I use don’t support WAVE files. AS weird as it may seem, this was surprise to me when I first started using this.

If that isn’t enough, lets talk about the editing feature was right on time and I also noticed that the buttons on this bad boy were big enough to be comfortably pushed. I hate equipment that have small buttons, it just makes it so difficult to function it.

IT has all the right plug ins that a do need to operate it and synch it with other dying equipment. I used it a few times with my keyboard so that has to say a lot about how well it functions. IT was light weight which

to me is always a plus because I hate carrying around heavy pieces of equipment know that I’m doing it by myself.

Anything that I do on the 360 systems instant replay dj equipment can be displayed as soon as I’m ready to play it for others. I think that is one of the main reasons why I truly liked this djing equipment, it brought versatility to the table and that was something that I needed in my life. I’m not sure hwy I put it away in my basement but after reviewing it, I think that I might just keep it around for a little longer. If I don’t use it then I’m sure that my husband wouldn’t mind using it every once in a while.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16701942840131/k2311a017/1.7.10