The Panasonic Lumix FP3 digital camera  » Cameras  »
  • But the thing that I really am irritated buy is the fact that I think that I have a buying problem
  • I thought it was cool though that I was able to say that I had this camera before any one else did
  • I love this camera and I swear I wish everyone else to see what I'm talking about
  • But for right now all I can do is inform you how I experience this camera on a daily basis
  • I believe that this camera is going to wreck the market when it comes to digital cameras and the features that come on them

• by crystalowy

I can’t believe that I’m on my way to a another camera. Well I’ve actually already bought this camera. But the thing that I really am irritated buy is the fact that I think that I have a buying problem. That is all I do is buy and my husband recently told me that he is tired of me buying, buying, buying. I feel as if I need to keep up with technology, though and that if I don’t buy then I might miss out of something.

I just purchased the Panasonic Lumix FP3 for $200. Now the thing about the Lumix, is that it’s not even out yet So who ever sold it to me on Ebay, must have some type of connection with Panasonic. I thought it was cool though that

I was able to say that I had this camera before any one else did.

I love this camera and I swear I wish everyone else to see what I’m talking about. But for right now all I can do is inform you how I experience this camera on a daily basis. The thing that I love most about this camera is that it’s extremely small. Not only can it fit into my purse but it can fit into the inside pocket of my purse. I thought that this feature was a good one. I love my camera to be convertible.

Another thing that I like about this camera is that it has a 3. touchscreen! Yikes, all of the cameras that I have owned have always been under 3.0 inches. So I was ...

• really intrigued by this one.

If that wasn’t enough ,lets talk about the fact that this small camera is a 14.1 mega pixel. Ok how good does it get? When I took a picture of my son I promise you that it was like taking a professional picture at sears. The picture came out clear and it came if crisp and I could see every single detail in the picture.

And and don’t let me forget about the HD video that comes on this bad boy either. I took tons of video on here so far and even on the screen itself, it shows great. I don’t have to rush to my computer to get a better look at my footage which goes to show that this camera is going to

smash the competition.

Unlike most of the cameras that I have, it took pictures at an extremely fast rate. The snap shot feature sis awesome and it’s really quick. I think I took like 12 pictures at once! This camera the alone make you want to become a professional photographer.

The bottom line is that even though I got a hold to this camera first by accident, I love it and I am going to use it up before it actually gets in some one else’s hands. I want to be able to say that I had that before every one else. I believe that this camera is going to wreck the market when it comes to digital cameras and the features that come on them. This camera takes, taking pictures to a whole different level.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43701942800131/k2311a017/1.7.10