The The Dollar St. Ann Car rental  » Car rental  »
1.0
4358 CYPRESS ROAD LAMBERT FIELD - SAINT ANN, MO UNITED STATES 63074
  • I regret it though because of how much I paid for my car
  • Another thing I don't like about this company is that they didn't have anything to choose from
  • I think I would have been better off paying for a lease of some kind

• by crystalowy

The only reason why I went to Dollar St. Ann Car rental was because I was in need of a car fast. The only place I was going to be able to get a car from right away was this place. I regret it though because of how much I paid for my car. It wasn’t the service because all around the service was great but I really wasn’t interested in the service after paying almost $300 a week for a car rental. I never paid that much for a car rental and I’ve rented from a host of different companies. I figured that they were high because they were offering reliable cars. And that may be the case but I honestly don’t think that they should be charging almost $70 a day

for a car rental.

What I disliked about the Dollar St. Ann Car rental company.

First of all, let me bet he one tot say that I disliked this company because they pretty much told me one thing and I got another. When I see something that says of a dollar I totally think that you are saying that the price of the rental is going to be affordable. That wasn’t the case this company. They are so lucky that I had to be somewhere or they wouldn’t have gotten any of my money.

Another thing I don’t like about this company is that they didn’t have anything to choose from. I’m not saying that their options are limited. Because before I came, they probably had something on the lot. But everything ...

• I asked offer wasn’t there for me to choose.

I had no other choice but to go with a mini van because that’s all they had. Not only was I forced to go with a minivan I was forced to pay $288 a week, plus tax. I hate using the word forced because no one can force me to pay something that I don’t want to pay. But I can say that they really did of a number on my when it came to renting from them.

They claimed that they offered specials but I guess I just so happen to not have made that one in time either. I almost didn’t even get a car because I didn’t make a reservation but I had to talk the clerk into working something out for

me because I was in a hurry and I had something important to handle.

As far as their service was concerned, They were nice people. They treated their customers fairly and I didn’t have to deal with rude behavior. Outside of that I just think that they charge way too much for their car rentals. I had to purchase insurance on top of my rental so I ended up paying an arm and a leg in the end. I won’t be giving them my money anymore. I think I would have been better off paying for a lease of some kind. I wasn’t given any lead way and after I got done with the car, I had to put gas in it. What a trip right? So not worth the time and or the effort at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3701942790131/k2311a017/1.7.10