Acqua Della Macchia Mediterranea Borsari  » Perfume  »
  • However, I decided to give it a try as I love to sample different perfumes and consider myself a bit of a perfume collector

• by phoebe1975

A few months ago, I received a bottle of Acqua Della Macchia Mediterranea Borsari from my aunt who did not like the fragrance. At first, I did not really like the fragrance either. However, I decided to give it a try as I love to sample different perfumes and consider myself a bit of a perfume collector.

Be warned, this fragrance is extremely strong! Acqua Della Macchia Mediterranea Borsari is very spicy with musk, cinnamon, and peppery tones. The fragrance is appropriate for women over thirty and could be worn day or night.

Acqua Della Macchia Mediterranea Borsari lasts longer than any other fragrance I have ever used. I can put this fragrance ...

• on in the morning and it will linger throughout the entire day. It does seem to mellow after a few hours of wear and floral tones are uncovered. Be prepared for comments when you wear this fragrance!

Over time, I have grown to love this perfume. I must admit that I use it more often as a

room and linen spray. The scent lasts a long time and makes my house smell delightful! Acqua Della Macchia Mediterranea Borsari is not a scent for everyone. But if you are looking for a fragrance that is bold, intense, and not for the faint of heart, this may be just the perfume you have been searching for!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56701942750131/k2311a017/1.7.10