Banana Republic Alabaster fragrance  » Perfume  »
  • Although the fragrance was not what I expected from Banana Republic, I was definitely not disappointed
  • It is not overpowering or strong though, which in my opinion is rare for a fragrance with a primary musk smell
  • It was about thirty dollars for a fairly large sized bottle which I thought was a reasonable price
  • Unfortunately, this fragrance did not last as long as I would have liked
  • I would definitely recommend this fragrance and am eager to try other Banana Republic perfumes in the future

• by phoebe1975

After shopping in Banana Republic for clothes for years, I finally decided to give their fragrances a try. Although the fragrance was not what I expected from Banana Republic, I was definitely not disappointed! Unlike the clean lines of their apparel, the fragrance is very oriental and spicy. Banana Republic Alabaster has a musky

smell, but also has floral undertones that make it more feminine. The fragrance is very delicate, sexy, and unique. It is not overpowering or strong though, which in my opinion is rare for a fragrance with a primary musk smell. The perfume is appropriate for women in their twenties and older.

I purchased the fragrance ...

• at the Banana Republic store. But, the salesperson told me that Alabaster was sold at some perfume outlets online. It was about thirty dollars for a fairly large sized bottle which I thought was a reasonable price.

Unfortunately, this fragrance did not last as long as I would have liked. I put the fragrance on

in the morning. By the time I went to lunch, the fragrance had already faded. However, I find that if I apply a few more squirts, the fragrance seems to linger longer and is still not too overpowering. I would definitely recommend this fragrance and am eager to try other Banana Republic perfumes in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56701942730131/k2311a017/1.7.10