Tesco Value 2 Garlic Baguettes
  • There are two baguettes (bread) in a pack and both cost only 89c (0.89p)

• by shazia

I am a big fan of Garlic breads and so as my daughter is. I make garlic bread at home using French bread but it is quite a hassle as there are so many brands of garlic breads available in stores at a reasonable price. I usually bought frozen garlic breads from store.

My daughter love

garlic bread and she loved to eat it almost daily. I tried many different brands of garlic breads.

I find Tesco Value 2 Garlic Baguettes best. Best means it is not only soft but very reasonably priced .

There are two baguettes (bread) in a pack and both cost only 89c (0. 89p).

The Tesco Value 2 ...

• Garlic Baguettes are filled with garlic and parsley spread . It has no artificial preservatives, flavours, colours or hydrogen gated fat.

I love the taste of Parsley spread. The Tesco Value 2 Garlic Baguettes are quite good size breads of 340grams and quite filling.

It can be cook as frozen as well as fresh. I find

this brand as good as any expensive brands.

I find the taste and texture as same as any other popular brands. I am happy with the quality of products.

I buy any other brand when this Tesco Value 2 Garlic Baguettes is out of stock in store. This bread is good for my family as well as my pocket.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27701942630131/k2311a017/1.7.10