Moroccan Rose Body Milk by The Body Shop  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I tried it, however, I was a little disappointed
  • I didn’t really care much about that but after some time, I noticed that my arms looked shiny instead of looking supple
  • When the day was over, I think that it smelled entirely different from the scent it had in the morning
  • Learning from my experience, I have never applied the body milk when I go to work, or when the day was hot or humid

• by pin_angels

Since I liked the perfume Moroccan Rose by The Body Shop, I was also intrigued by the body milk product that comes along in a package. When I tried it, however, I was a little disappointed. This is because when I applied it as I did with my regular lotion, it felt so greasy.

I didn’t really care much about that but after some time, I noticed that my arms looked shiny instead of looking supple.

It smells good, no doubt about that.

When I went to work that day, it was quite a hot day, and I sweated out. When the day was over, I think that it smelled entirely different from the scent it had in the morning.

That day, it seems like it is something spoiled, so I felt embarrassed to get close to people in the bus. Learning from my experience, I have never applied the body milk ...

• when I go to work, or when the day was hot or humid.

It doesn’t exactly match my body chemistry. What I did with the rest of the body milk? I usually apply it on weekends when I don’t have to go out and perspire.

I noticed that it is good if I apply it at night since the temperature is cooler. From then on, I used it after my evening bath.

It gave me a

good scent before sleeping. The product package says it is good for all skin types, but I guess it would work better with people who have dry skin.

My skin is combination type, so I guess it made me feel greasy when I applied it. The good side? Compared with other lotions, the product package is good since it comes with a spray.

It makes the product easier to apply, and control the amount to be used.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31701942580131/k2311a017/1.7.10