The face shop fresh fruit aloe facial mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • After letting it stay for about twenty minutes, I noticed that my face feels so supple and refreshed
  • Other than the shape and the little sticky feeling, I think it is a good product to use even if you have sensitive skin like I do

• by pin_angels

Fresh fruit aloe facial mask from The Face Shop is one of the products I have tried so far. My friend introduced it to me when she was in Korea. It comes in a great looking package and has a great smell too.

What makes it special? It has more essence than other facial masks I have tried, so you don’t have to squeeze the package for the masks to

be perfectly wet before applying. When applied to the face, you can feel the coolness instantly and there is no stinging sensation.

After letting it stay for about twenty minutes, I noticed that my face feels so supple and refreshed. There is one thing I noticed, though.

The shape of the mask was quite uncomfortable for me. I guess it was made for people who have square or round-shaped ...

• faces.

As a result, I have to trim some excess parts of the masks and try putting them on other parts of the face not entirely covered by the product. This is especially true with the nose area or near the eyes.

My face shape is oval and I have to do the trimming everytime I use the mask. Another downside is that the face and neck feel

sticky after you remove the mask and apply the extra essence as the package says.

This often tempts me to wash my face sooner. It takes some self-control to endure the feeling to ensure the product was really absorbed before washing with my regular soap.

Other than the shape and the little sticky feeling, I think it is a good product to use even if you have sensitive skin like I do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31701942550131/k2311a017/1.7.10