Reynolds oven bags for microwave or conventional oven
  • I love these bags because I can use them to make dishes in the microwave and the oven without taking up much space
  • I also use special strips that they bring to close them, the problem is that they no withstand high temperatures and can burn the bag
  • They are transparent and they don’t melt, in the United State cost 25 cents each one in the supermarkets
  • My family and I use this bag especially in thanksgiving time to cook the turkey and we love how the turkey turn out we use it every year since I bought them the first time

• by myworkforcecdp

I love these bags because I can use them to make dishes in the microwave and the oven without taking up much space. I also use special strips that they bring to close them, the problem is that they no withstand high temperatures and can burn the bag.

I also love them because they keep all food inside them so they don’t burn when the food

or vegetables touch the oven walls or racks.

I have also made six holes of one centimeter or so, to allow the bag to breathe and prevent them from inflating with the vapors they may have, and are such a success because you can taste the food to see if they are ready.

They are transparent and they don’t melt, in the United State cost 25 ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53701942520131/k2311a017/1.7.10