Chefmate teakettle  » Housewares  »
  • It looks just as nice as it does the first day I bought it
  • Other than that problem there’s really nothing bad about Chefmate tea kettle
  • I would recommend Chefmate tea kettle for anyone who’s looking for a new tea kettle

• by Liberty

I’ve never really been a tea drinker and never actually owned a teakettle until about three years ago. Originally the teakettle was meant to be a gift. I had bought it as a wedding gift for my friend but never got around to mailing it out to her since she lived so far away. As time pass by I finally just got her something else and kept the teakettle, doubting I’d ever use no matter how nice it was. I ended up using it a lot though, I use it to heat up hot water

for food and hot chocolate, among other things. I still have and the following are my pros and cons to Chefmate’s stainless steel teakettle.

What I liked about my Chefmate tea kettle was that it was affordable at just $20, and it’s stainless steel. It’s super durable and doesn’t rust, and I’ve had it for over four years now. It looks just as nice as it does the first day I bought it. It’s very easy to clean too, and doesn’t stain, hence it being stainless steel I’m guessing. It also comes in several different ...

• colors to choose from, but I went with classic black because it looks chic and goes with all of my other kitchen appliances. It keeps my water and tea hot for a good while before going cold.

I can’t think of anything negative about my Chefmate tea kettle, except maybe that it’s a tad hard to store because of the size. But then again, it is a tea kettle and it’s a normal size one. The lid comes off but that really doesn’t do anything with making it any more compact. Well, I guess it’s

as easy or hard to store as any other tea kettle. Other than that problem there’s really nothing bad about Chefmate tea kettle. It’s a good, chic old fashion way of heating up water.

Overall I’m very pleased with my tea kettle. Never thought I’d actually get one for myself but I’m glad I did because it’s really come in handy, and since it’s not electric I don’t have to worry about plugging anything in or breaking any parts to it. I would recommend Chefmate tea kettle for anyone who’s looking for a new tea kettle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53701942481231/k2311a017/1.7.10