Hamilton Beach electric mixer
  • I was given a set of kitchen appliances and most of them died on me after a year, but one item I bought for myself that I never though I would was a Hamilton Beach electric mixer
  • I love my Hamilton Beach electric mixer because it’s compact, and portable and has different settings
  • Still I think it’s a very good quality for the price and gets the job done

• by Liberty

I’ve never been the cooking or baking type and so I had never owned any kitchen appliances of my own until I moved out on my own about three years ago. I was given a set of kitchen appliances and most of them died on me after a year, but one item I bought for myself that I never though I would was a Hamilton Beach electric mixer. Somehow living alone forced me to cook more often, as well as baked because it saved money. I’ve had my Hamilton Beach electric mixer

for about two years now. I still have it and use it as often as I can. The following are my pros and cons to Hamilton Beach electric mixer.

What I liked about Hamilton Beach’s electric mixer was that it was easy to use, and very affordable at just $20 too. Now, you’re probably thinking how durable can a $20 mixer be right? Well, I’ve had it for about three years now and it works just as great as the first day I bought it. I love my Hamilton Beach electric mixer ...

• because it’s compact, and portable and has different settings. It also comes with different mixers and a container that attaches to the bottom for the chord. It’s very easy to clean and mess free, not to mention small enough to store away nicely, especially with the attached bottom for the chord. It has different speeds too, and can be fount at Target and Wal-Mart stores.

The only downside I can think of for Hamilton Beach electric mixer is that it doesn’t come with different mixer speed for different types of food or

texture. What I mean by this is that it’s not labeled like other mixers for what type of food. But then again it’s a small, simple mixer so I guess you get what you pay for. Still I think it’s a very good quality for the price and gets the job done.

Overall, I love my Hamilton Beach electric mixer, and I would definitely recommend it for those who are starting out with baking, or going away for college with limited living space. This was perfect for me when I moved away for school.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16701942451231/k2311a017/1.7.10