Ferrero Rocher chocolate  » Food  »
  • What I liked about Ferrero Rocher chocolates is that it’s just absolutely delicious
  • And if you haven’t tried Ferrero Rocher I’d definitely recommend it

• by Liberty

I’m sure a lot of people have seen the Ferrero Rocher commercials, you know the one where the gods drop their precious chocolates down to Earth, yeah that one. Before that commercial I had already been a big fan of Ferrero Rocher. I had never tried any of their chocolates until about seven years ago when I was working at a gift shop. I saw how popular they were and got curious. I mean,

the packaging was nice but I had never had any interest in them until then. I fell in love at first bite. I absolutely love Ferrero Rocher chocolates. The following are my pros and cons for this chocolate.

What I liked about Ferrero Rocher chocolates is that it’s just absolutely delicious. It taste and sounds fancy, like it would be pricey but it’s actually not. Ferrero Rocher chocolates are usually priced at around $3-$5 in the US. They’re also an easy product to find, being sold pretty much any place that sells chocolate. Like I said, it sounds and taste fancy but it’s not pretentious. This is one of my top three favorite chocolates because it’s a perfect blend of chocolate and hazelnut. It has a hazelnut in the center, surrounded by milk chocolate that’s not too sweet, encased in a thin waffle shell, glazed over ...

•  Ferrero Rocher chocolate
      with chocolate on the outside and coated with crushed hazelnut. It tastes divine.

Ferrero Rocher chocolates are always packaged nicely, and because of that it can be given as a gift. That’s why you’ll see gift set versions of it during Christmas and Valentines Day. Ferrero Rocher chocolates come in different flavors, aside from their regular milk chocolate, they also come in dark and white chocolate, as well as coconut.

The only downside

to Ferrero Rocher chocolates is that it typically only comes in a package of three. It’s a decadent treat but three just isn’t enough for me. If you’ve ever had them you’ll know how addicting they are. Aside from that minor down point, I absolutely love this chocolate. And if you haven’t tried Ferrero Rocher I’d definitely recommend it. It’ll also make a great generic gift for someone you don’t know. Who doesn’t like chocolates?

Ferrero Rocher chocolate
gg78 says :

If there is no Ferrero Rocher what do you take as a substitute???

Susan Esposito says :

re : And if you haven’t tried Ferrero Rocher I’d definitely recommend it
The look of Ferrero Rocher Chocolates is what attracted me. They are packaged elegantly and I decided they were decadent and delicious before I tasted them. Once bought they did not disappoint. I would prefer more creamy, dark chocolate and a little less crunch. However, these candies delivered a light, airy yet rich, satisfying flavor experience.

Sally says :

I love Ferrero Rocher Chocolates too. I like to buy them as a gift because I know everybody loves them. But I don’t agree with you about the price. They are pricey compared to other chocolates.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27701942411231/k2311a017/1.7.10