Arbonne Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love what this did for my sons scalp and for his self confidence also

• by LadyLeas
      My son has eczema, so his skin is always drier than anyone else’s. He was complaining of dandruff all the time. A friend of mine suggested I try this shampoo. I,of course, looked into it on the internet.

Wow, this stuff was expensive. It sells on the arbonne website for 23. 50.

Here I am used to spending, at the most,4 for a bottle of

shampoo. Well the price alone was enough of a shock for me. So before I would ever spend that much, I needed some more research.

Website after website I searched. People raved about this product. Every article I read, every review was all positive.

I then set out to find it cheaper. Maybe there is a trial or something. Well cheapest place I did ...

• finally finally find it was ebay.

I made sure it was the specific product I wanted before pressing the “buy it now” button. The package came a short week later. My son tried it.

I told him to use it sparingly as it is made of gold. He washed his hair with it, the first day, not much difference. Second, his hair looked fuller,

shinier.

By the end of the week this shampoo made me a believer. His dry scalp was cleared up. I now purchase it from dealers, if I have to, still search ebay for it also.

I love what this did for my sons scalp and for his self confidence also. That to me is worth more than I would of ever spent on the original price of the shampoo.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31250994231130/k2311a0925/9.25.06