Armani Prive Cologne Spray Ambre Soie  » Perfume  »
  • I thought that since the packaging looks this is for evening affairs, I might not be able to wear it on ordinary days
  • This is a very satisfying perfume because it stirs up a different emotional experience
  • I like the fact that it consistently manages to give you the oriental spice that was expected
  • Contrary to what this perfume is suppose to be, I don't think this is appropriate as a unisex
  • Too strong for a woman but definitely deserving to be a man's scent

• by ayesha

Among the Armani Prive Perfume, this is the thing that caught my attention. I use to see this perfume whenever I pass this perfume store. I often visit the place every month because I purchase perfume every after two weeks. I easily consume perfumes because I spray a lot. After taking a bath I spray and after by that time I have my clothes on also.

Despite my being so formal and serious in its packaging, I opted to purchase it after several attempts. I thought that since the packaging looks this is for evening affairs, I might not be able to wear it on ordinary days. I have codes for my perfumes which is the proper case too. You have to wear perfume on a specific affair intended. I had lots of perfumes for

my formal occasions so I thought that purchasing this is definitely redundancy. But since I cannot stop myself, I went and paid it.

Foremost, I was intrigued by this particular line because Armani Prive is haute couture. I was curious about the smell and I was not surprised.

Like what I have mentioned earlier that the appearance is so formal. If you can check some of the scents from Armani Prive, they look the same. The variation would have on the color of the square-shaped bottle and the stone-like shape flacon. With this perfume, it is all black on the bottle and almost like dark marble brown stone. It was like a jaguar print that we see in most cars, similar to that. It was intense and serious for me. Like Kenneth Cole ...

• Black which of course used the obvious color, there is always this pre-conceived notion that this scent is warm. Later you will learn what the scent is all about.

The notes in this perfume are hard husky, unfaltering and temperate. This scent is classified as oriental spicy. I noticed ginger when I first tested it. Ginger gives a warm, minty and uneven beginning. The fragrance is really likable because even if it is warm, there are hints of citrus aroma in it. So for me the first spray is like citrus but later on bolsters into warm concoction. Then pepper smoothens the oriental characteristics with cloves give off this tobacco-like smell which is so soothing. It has a different effect because it smells like a pleasant tobacco and not the smell of

an ashtray. In the middle part till dry down the dominant fragrance was amber combined with minty patchouli. The scent is very dark, rich and enduring. This is a very satisfying perfume because it stirs up a different emotional experience. This perfume is a high-class smell and has strong performance in terms of staying power. I like the fact that it consistently manages to give you the oriental spice that was expected. I observed spiciness from opening to ending. This is one thing I noticed. And the mixture of minty patchouli and a very good translation of amber is the pure magic behind this. Contrary to what this perfume is suppose to be, I don’t think this is appropriate as a unisex. Too strong for a woman but definitely deserving to be a man’s scent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56701942261231/k2311a017/1.7.10