Revlon Age Defying Precise Wrinkle Eraser with Botafirm  » Cosmetics  »
  • As I grow older every year, I notice some signs of aging
  • When I noticed it, I recalled the days that were so stressful that caused me this
  • This is a specialized cream which promises to erase wrinkles and targets problem specifically
  • I like the effect of this because it really resurfaces new skin after four weeks of using

• by ayesha

The battle against wrinkles may be simpler than we think. A lot can be said that you can prevent aging from night creams, day creams or even from products in your kitchen. Before I tried mashing apple and combine it with non fat milk. That was my homemade moisturizer. That was simple, economical and safe because everything I used was organic. However, that is only good if you are not working or a stay home mom. But not if you are like me who has lots of responsibilities. As I grow older every year, I notice some signs of aging. Even my favorite soccer player in his late 30’s has crow’s feet already. I noticed some in my face too. When I noticed it, I recalled the days that were so stressful that caused me this. This is life, but the good thing is currently we have lots of products which can help us with this stuffs.

This is a product from Revlon which comes in a cute tube

like container. The opening is very small that you only need to squeeze a few amount of the cream for direct application. This is a specialized cream which promises to erase wrinkles and targets problem specifically. Revlon has this patented technology which is called “botafirm”, which is responsible for eradicating fine lines, crow’s feet and all signs of aging in your face. It also has Vitamin E which is a known anti-oxidant in helping youthful glow. I like the effect of this because it really resurfaces new skin after four weeks of using. For skin aging, you need to check first if it can take care of the signs of aging. Crow’s feel and fine lines are most visible even several feet away. When you smile in your pictures it is visible too. Thus this should be the first thing that an anti-wrinkle cream should take care. If this are eradicated after several weeks of use then that skin aging cream is a good one. With Revlon Age Defying ...

• Wrinkle Eraser, those signs were gone. You know when your face has lots of marks and then it will eventually be erased people will notice and you can observe that too when you look at yourself in the mirror. This is what I noticed that my skin is clear from these fine lines and crow’s feet. The good thing about this anti-aging skin cream is that it is specifically applied to those area. Just squeeze a small portion of it and then apply it directly to the area where you have fine lines and crow’s feet. You need not cover your entire face with it. Results will surface after four weeks of use.

I like the formula of this because it is not like a serum which is at most sticky and smells bad. This is in a face cream form. Highly concentrated though because if you will touch the liquid it is heavy. However, since you just need a small amount to directly apply at the affected

portion, you need not worry about any inconvenience.

There is no unpleasant smell too. It was a light floral smell which evaporates after several seconds. I also like that there is no harshness experienced right after. Some age defying creams are fully concentrated with harsh products that more often than not severely causes more damage in your skin. When you feel harshness after several days of use, it means the product contains harmful chemicals and that perhaps damage is caused in your skin. It may have stripped your pH balance and that is why you feel that way. I never experienced this with Revlon Age Defying Wrinkle Eraser.

Like what I said, I was barking at the wrong tree before trying to look for solutions on my wrinkles. If you want a simple solutions on skin aging which is a face cream which specifically targets it, try Revlon Age Defying Wrinkle Eraser for best results. The cream is applied directly to skin wrinkles thus it quickly heals and eradicates wrinkles.

Robin Padgett says :

Where is this product available in area 28054

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31701942231231/k2311a017/1.7.10