Yves Rocher Florida Orange Shower Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am a big shower gel fan these days, because I love that extra layer of scent as well as the fact that I find that many of the gels that I have tried help my dry and itchy skin get extra moisturizer
  • I was excited to receive a couple of shower gels for gifts this Christmas, and by far my favourite one is Yves Rocher Florida Orange Shower Gel
  • I have noticed, in the last few weeks, that my skin remains soft and smooth all day, and I do not have to apply body moisturizer again at night to tame the itchiness and flakes that I usually get by the end of the day
  • I highly recommend Yves Rocher Florida Orange Shower Gel to anyone who loves the fragrance of real, fresh oranges and has dry skin

• by Jessie Bahrey

I am a big shower gel fan these days, because I love that extra layer of scent as well as the fact that I find that many of the gels that I have tried help my dry and itchy skin get extra moisturizer. I was excited to receive a couple of shower gels for gifts this Christmas, and by far my favourite one is Yves Rocher Florida Orange Shower Gel. First of all, the scent is great, and it lingers, just subtly, all day, so it is great for layering with perfume and body spray;

it never clashes with any of my fragrances, because the fresh orange scent goes with everything. The scent is not like any orange fragrance I have tried before in any of my products-it isn’t just orange, but fresh, real oranges, as in the eating kind. I have even tried it in the bathtub, and it is wonderful.

As well as the scent, this gel is rich and nourishing for my very dry skin. It does not leave my skin greasy or sticky at all, but seems to absorb into my skin in the shower. I have ...

• used it on an exfoliating pad, and this seems to work even better. I have very bad calluses on my feet, and this gel helped take them right off. After my shower, even after I dried off, my skin was smooth and soft. I didn’t even have that horrible tight feeling that I often do after my shower. I applied my usual body moisturizer, and my skin did not begin itching a few hours later. It was not my medicated body lotion, so I can only assume that this shower gel really does the trick
        to moisturize my skin very well. I have noticed, in the last few weeks, that my skin remains soft and smooth all day, and I do not have to apply body moisturizer again at night to tame the itchiness and flakes that I usually get by the end of the day.

I highly recommend Yves Rocher Florida Orange Shower Gel to anyone who loves the fragrance of real, fresh oranges and has dry skin. It moisturizes skin as good as it smells! For the price, only $8 for a 250ml bottle, it is a really great deal!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31601942111131/k2311a016/1.6.10