St. Ives Cucumber Melon Advanced Body Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • It absorbed right away, and the fragrance of cucumber and a hint of melon was great, not overpowering but definitely noticeable
  • I like the scent far more than some of the ones that smell like medicine, and it actually lingers on my skin for hours
  • My extremely dry patches have become soft and smooth, and I continue to experience no itchiness, even when the weather becomes extremely cold
  • I would highly recommend St. Ives Cucumber Melon Advanced Body Moisturizer to anyone who has dry skin

• by Jessie Bahrey

Among the many stocking stuffers I received for Christmas this year were several body lotions and skin care products. One of my favourites that I received is St. Ives Cucumber Melon Advanced Body Moisturizer. I am a big fan of the St. Ives facial scrub, but I have been using a much more expensive brand of body moisturizer, because my skin in the dry cold weather is extremely dry, flaky and itchy. I certainly wasn’t going to waste a gift, so I tried it out the next day after my shower. I was expecting it to

moisturize okay, but perhaps not help the horrific itching that I suffer from. I was wrong.

After I showered the next day, I applied this lotion all over my body. It absorbed right away, and the fragrance of cucumber and a hint of melon was great, not overpowering but definitely noticeable. This is all well and good, but in so many body moisturizers that I try, my skin begins to itch a few hours later, or my skin feels greasy. Neither of these things happened. My skin felt smooth and soft, but not oily or greasy at ...

• all. As well, the itchiness never occurred. My skin was itch-free all day, and it helped the dry parts of my skin as well. I have used this lotion for two weeks now, and it works just as well as my more expensive, medically-formulated moisturizers. I like the scent far more than some of the ones that smell like medicine, and it actually lingers on my skin for hours. My extremely dry patches have become soft and smooth, and I continue to experience no itchiness, even when the weather becomes extremely cold. This lotion also lasts
        a long time, because it spreads and absorbs so well that you don’t have to use a lot of the product to saturate your entire body. I also have no irritation at all, even on my sensitive spots on my body that often become irritated with new skin products.

I would highly recommend St. Ives Cucumber Melon Advanced Body Moisturizer to anyone who has dry skin. It smells great, and it really works on dry, itchy skin. It is also extremely inexpensive, at only $7 for a large (600ml) bottle, so as far as value goes, this is an excellent product!

St. Ives Cucumber Melon Advanced Body Moisturizer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31601942091131/k2311a016/1.6.10