Mr Sheen Multi Surface Polish  » Housewares  »
  • I do not use Mr Sheen on kitchen surfaces or windows (maybe just to remove the odd mark I would use it on windows) as for such large surfaces you are better using the thinner products especially for that purpose, but for most other stuff I think Mr Sheen cannot be beaten

• by jeanne71

Mr Sheen Multi Surface Polish is a good product for every household and it has been around as long as I remember. This is a furniture polish that not only cleans and shines your wooden furniture but you can use it to clean all your electrical gadgets such as televisions, computers, your mirrors and glass surfaces and your ornaments too.

With this one can of Mr Sheen I can leave my house gleaming with a lovely ‘just polished’ look to it.

I just purchased a

300ml aerosol can of Mr Sheen for only £1 and this will last me probably a couple of months (but I do only have a little apartment at the moment).

I do not have any antique wooden furniture alas, but if you do, you are advised to use a different polish especially for that purpose, but this is a wonderful staple cleaner and polish.

According to the can, it is suitable for wood, plastic, glass, stainless steel and claims to remove dirt, leaving surfaces shiny and without smears.

...

• It lives up to its claims and it is indeed easy to buff the surface to produce a smear-free shine.

It works well on my computer and television screens to get rid of that muck that distracts you from what you are looking at.

The one I have at the moment is the ‘Original’ scent which basically smells of furniture polish but wih a pleasant freshness to it.

This makes the whole room smell good.

Another good thing about Mr Sheen is that

it lives up to its claim to repel dust as the surfaces do stay shiny and free of dust for days afterwards.

The can says this is because of unique ‘dustguard’ and ’stainguard’ properties in the polish.

I do not use Mr Sheen on kitchen surfaces or windows (maybe just to remove the odd mark I would use it on windows) as for such large surfaces you are better using the thinner products especially for that purpose, but for most other stuff I think Mr Sheen cannot be beaten.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53601942071131/k2311a016/1.6.10