Tesco Value Chocolate Mousse  » Food  »
  • I went to Tesco with a money savvy friend recently who kept drawing my attention to all the bargains I may not have noticed before
  • On her recommendation I bought a four pack of the Tesco Value own brand of chocolate mousse for an astonishingly low 25 pence
  • Anyway, I ate all four pots today which is gluttoness I know but they were light and delicious
  • I think children would enjoy the light texture of this milk chocolate mousse
  • I would recommend you try this value product and do not be put off by the price

• by jeanne71

I went to Tesco with a money savvy friend recently who kept drawing my attention to all the bargains I may not have noticed before. On her recommendation I bought a four pack of the Tesco Value own brand of chocolate mousse for an astonishingly low 25 pence! I can easily spend a bit too much on desserts and junk food so it was worth trying these as they would hopefully satisfy my chocolate craving and for only a small

amount of cash.

Even buying a standard chocolate bar today often costs in excess of 50 pence and will not fill you up for long.

Anyway, I ate all four pots today which is gluttoness I know but they were light and delicious.

Each small pot contains 250g of mousse which contains 125 calories, which is not too bad if you can stop at one pot unlike me.

These are made with real cream and with real chocolate which I ...

• can tell by the taste which is not powdery or artificial tasting as you might expect from a cheap chocolate mousse.

This is a quite light mousse, lightly whipped and with a fresh, milky taste.

If I were to compare this to a more expensive brand of chocolate mousse such as, say, Cadburys, I would say the Tesco Value brand has a less intense taste of chocolate (with 5% cocoa solids) but this is still delicious nonetheless.

I will

buy this mousse more often as an everyday dessert or something to snack on whilst watching the television as I often get peckish a couple of hours after my evening meal.

These would be great if you are on a budget and you have to get some treats in for your children.

I think children would enjoy the light texture of this milk chocolate mousse.

I would recommend you try this value product and do not be put off by the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27601942061131/k2311a016/1.6.10