C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine  » Cosmetics  »
  • The slight tint is not so intense that it looks like you are wearing lipstick so I love using it for a simple everyday look
  • Each tube is pretty expensive compared to most other lip glosses, but I definitely think it’s worth the price

• by Intensify

It seems like Bath & Body Works is always having some kind of promotion featuring the C.O. Bigelow line of lip gloss products. Because of this, I have become a major fan of the C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine and Ultra Mentha Lip Shine products. I have a collection of over forty different lip glosses and these two brands are among my favorites! I am completely addicted.

After you apply the Mentha Lip Shine, you get this strange tingly sensation in your lips. It feels really good. Unlike other lip glosses, it does not get really sticky and uncomfortable after you start to talk

or eat. You do not need to reapply constantly because it is surprisingly long lasting. I’d say that it lasts at least three hours even if you lick your lips frequently.This lip gloss is slightly tinted rather than just clear, so it gives a little bit of a pinkish color. This eliminates having to put on a light pink lipstick beforehand in order to achieve a look with color. The slight tint is not so intense that it looks like you are wearing lipstick so I love using it for a simple everyday look. Each tube is pretty expensive compared to most other ...

• lip glosses, but I definitely think it’s worth the price. It also takes a few months to go through an entire tube of this lip gloss.

Sometimes I even apply this lip gloss before bed because it really works to soften and moisten my lips as I sleep. It is a must have for cold, dry winter weather. I never have to worry about chapped or peeling lips.

I happen to love lip glosses that are flavored in any way. This lip gloss tastes delicious. It’s mint flavored and so delicious. It contains peppermint oil which is probably one of the reasons why the flavor

is so powerful and noticeable. C.O. Bigelow also has “Cinnamint” and a few other flavors that I have yet to try. This product is also supposed to freshen your breath, and I can see how it does so. I am sure they work just as well and can’t wait to pick them up the next time I’m at Bath & Body Works. This is basically the perfect lip product. It delivers the right amount of gloss without getting sticky, tastes wonderful, freshens breath, keeps lips moist and soft, and lasts for a very long time. What more could you ask for in a lip gloss?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31601942011131/k2311a016/1.6.10