Suave Naturals (Hairdressing and Conditioner)
  • Who wouldn’t want to get the best deal in a product
  • I prefer to apply it while my hair is still wet, thus when it dries my hair still have that wet look while preventing dryness and tangles, especially during summer

• by carpediem

Since college days it has been my habit to go to school with Suave Hairdressing and Conditioner in my bag, just as the handkerchief I couldn’t leave the house without having one. Over the years, Suave keeps my hair manageable, but then I always welcome change. When Suave Naturals (Hairdressing and Conditioner) was sold, I switched to it, thinking that

I was not betraying anything or anyone since I’m still using Suave, yet with supplements: Coconut milk and Aloe Vera. Who wouldn’t want to get the best deal in a product?

Suave Naturals is so easy to use, similar to its predecessor. I only put a small amount of it onto my hand, and then rub it with the other hand before applying Suave Naturals to my short hair, the hairstyle I maintained throughout my 4-year stay in college because of low maintenance. Whether your hair is wet or dry, you can apply Suave Naturals (Hairdressing and Conditioner). I prefer to apply it while my hair is still wet, thus when it dries my hair still have that wet look ...

• Suave Naturals (Hairdressing and Conditioner)
      while preventing dryness and tangles, especially during summer.

With Suave Naturals and older versions, styling one’s hair is possible even with bare hands. How much more when combing? No tangles will interrupt or get in the way of the comb; thereby preventing hair damage.

In windy days, my hair doesn’t end up looking disheveled. When the wind blows my hair,

I could quickly fix it with my hand as if no gust of wind has attempted to ruin my crowning glory. This I owe to the extra weight and shininess rendered by Suave Naturals. Today, I’m still using it, but not with my short hair; since college days were over, I decided to try something new—something a bit longer than the usual.

Enno says :

Subject Suave Naturals Hairdressing and Conditioner I am not sure how old is this review…but does this product still exists? If yes, where can we possibly get this? I really appreciate your help…

Galega says :

Yes, Sauve Naturals Conditioner and Hairdressing is still available. You should easily find it. Ask your retail cosmetic store or order from Amazon, where it is available.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31601942001131/k2311a016/1.6.10