EYE MO Eye Drops Moisturizing Formula  » Health  »
  • I recommend EYE MO to everyone, but don’t solely rely to it

• by carpediem

Water keeps my body hydrated, and for my eyes I use EYE MO Eye Drops Moisturizing Formula. Working in front of the computer for long hours hurts my eyes and blurs my vision a bit. When this happens, I put 2-3 drops of EYE MO Eye Drops Moisturizing Formula to refresh my eyes; thereby relieving any discomfort.

EYE MO contains Hypremellose, Benzalkonium Chloride, and Edetate Disodium. The combination of these substances has a cooling effect whenever I use EEYE MO, as if I’m drinking my favorite iced tea. The usage

of EYE MO is not limited to computer-related discomfort; you may use it 3-4 times daily or as necessary if your eyes are exposed to room or car air conditioning, smoke or dust, or sun light for a long period. If you have contact lenses, remove them first before using EYE MO.

I’ve learned fortunately the proper application of eye drops a year ago; I haven’t forgotten it ever since. Apply 2-3 drops of EYE MO above the eyelids and not at the center of the pupil, as if ...

• serving as a bull’s eye. I no longer aim at the pupil when applying eye drops. Let’s proceed with the proper method. Close your eyes after the application. Don’t hesitate to ask someone’s help if you’re having trouble doing it by yourself, and don’t forget to teach the proper way. You can only use EYE MO from the 1st day of application to the 30th day; you have to discard it the following day. Based on my usage, the 7.5 mL of EYE MO Eye Drops Moisturizing Formula is
        sufficient for this duration; thus its cost of Php 75.00, though costly, seems reasonable.

You’ll never miss the water till the well runs dry. To remind ourselves how important our eyes, try closing your eyes for a minute—darkness seems endless—an awful sight, isn’t it? Let’s take care of our eyes. It will only take a few minutes. I recommend EYE MO to everyone, but don’t solely rely to it. Give your eyes a break. Close your eyes for a few minutes—seeing a momentary darkness is better than the permanent one.

Melody says :

Can I use eye mo. For the itchy eyes of my 6 years old child?

Galega says :

This eye drop can be used for this purpose. There is also no problem of age. However, when it comes to eyes, little bit precaution becomes mandatory. It is better to first speak to a doctor before taking it.

Noel gula says :

Hello there I’m . Contract welder I will ask if what is the best eye drops after welding works thanks

Galega says :

This can be used in your case. There is no denying that your job needs you to use a good and safe eye drops.

I would suggest you to consult a doctor and ask for suggestions regarding the best and safest eye drops you can use while working as a contract welder.

Anna says :

can i use eye mo while to lubricate my eyes when i have contact lens??

John says :

No, you will have to remove your contacts before using it.

Rochelle Pimentel says :

can I use this while using other eye drops?

Jennifer Davis says :

It isn’t suggested since sometimes mixing multiple eye drops can damage the eyes. If you are using prescription eye drops than the best thing to do would be to consult your eye doctor. Otherwise I would not suggest it. The chemicals in the eye drops may not be compatible and could burn your eyes or cause an infection.

Galega says :

It is strictly prohibited to use two different eye drops simultaneously. No doctor will suggest it. You should stick with the one prescribed by your doctor. Using two eye drops may lead to allergic reactions, which can be quite painful to handle. In fact, you should not use any eye drop without consulting a doctor, not even this Eye Mo Eye Drops.

-12
    Anna says :

can i use eye mo for lubricating my eyes with contact lens?

Galega says :

You should not use this eye drop with contract lens. You should put off the lens before using it.

It will be even better if you contact a doctor and ask for suggestions before using it. Eye drops should not be used without consulting a doctor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34601941991131/k2311a016/1.6.10