Rimmel London Natural Bronzer  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is a product that I definitely intend to keep using

• by Intensify

A good bronzer can be extremely hard to come by. Most of the affordable bronzers out there are too shimmery and fake looking or don’t blend well to the point where your skin looks splotchy after using it. I have a darker skintone and it seems almost impossible to find bronzer if you are anything but very light or slightly tan, but this Rimmel London Bronzer surprisingly works well for me. I say this because I got it at a very low price at Walgreen’s and I am usually skeptical of products that are this inexpensive.

The Rimmel Bronzer does not fall into the trap that most other bronzers do. It

doesn’t cheat by having glitter as one of its components to give you the ever elusive natural glow! It gives you this subtle, authentic looking glow without appearing shimmery or glittery as most other drugstore brands of bronzer tend to do. Those just end up looking fake and tacky, but this one looks way more natural. It’s easy to apply and you honestly don’t need to use that much of it to get a really great look. It is one of those bronzers that is just perfect for contouring. The natural glow that you get from using this bronzer lasts pretty much all day long.

Another wonderful fact about this ...

• bronzer that is little known amongst others is that it has great coverage all by itself. This means that I can use it all over my face as a foundation. It sometimes becomes the sole product in my makeup routine because it is so wonderful at giving the skin this natural, flawless look that is rare amongst other bronzers. I have honestly never tried to use a bronzer as a foundation before, but I am glad that the Rimmel Bronzer is effective at doing so.

I would love to see Rimmel come out with more than three shades of bronzer. Even though I have found one that matches my skin tone,

I would like to see what else they could come up with. Most other drugstore brands have tons of different shades of bronzer and I am sure Rimmel is limiting their sales by not having more options available. This bronzer does have a low SPF value (of 8) but I really do not mind because it isn’t the main product that most people use. Unlike a foundation or a concealer, it is only used on a very specific region of the face so it doesn’t really have to protect against the sun like I expect other makeup products to do. This is a product that I definitely intend to keep using.

Rimmel London Natural Bronzer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31601941981131/k2311a016/1.6.10