Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have really loved a variety of different Origins products in the past, so I decided to trust Origins with relieving me of these tired looking eyes
  • I use it both in the morning and before going to sleep although it can definitely be used just once a day
  • It definitely took using it for awhile to see results, but the results are pretty amazing

• by Intensify

I have major problems getting to sleep at night. Due to my tendency to toss and turn, I have terrible under eye circles that get very dark and puffy the more sleep I fail to get. There are so many creams on the market that supposedly target puffy eyes, so many that it seems impossible to choose just one. I have really loved a variety of different Origins products in the past, so I decided to trust Origins with relieving me of these tired looking eyes.

The Origins GinZing Eye Cream is supposed to do two things – brighten and reduce puffiness. Fortunately for my

eyes (and my sanity), it succeeds in doing both. The skin beneath my eyes does not look two shades darker like it usually does when I do not use this product. I was very wary about the second thing that this product promises to do – “depuff”. My eyes puff up in a major way. I only expected this product to reduce the puffiness slightly. Much to my surprise, it eliminated the puffiness completely after a few weeks of use. The effect was not immediate so if you get this product do not expect to look completely different overnight. I use it both in ...

• the morning and before going to sleep although it can definitely be used just once a day. It is a gradual process but it is effective. It definitely took using it for awhile to see results, but the results are pretty amazing. My eyes finally look normal for once! I have even had people notice the difference in the way my eyes look.

Another plus is that the ingredients in the Origins Ginzing Cream do not irritate my eyes. In the past, I have used creams that have caused my eyes to water and turn red. They just seemed to create more problems than they

solved. The ingredients in this product, however, seem to soothe more than anything else.

One jar of this cream does go along way. I was at first discouraged by the price and the small amount, but I now realize that it does not take much of the product to get the intended effect, so one purchase will last a very long time.

I no longer look sleepy in the middle of the day. I no longer have to use a ton of concealer to make the darkness underneath my eyes disappear. This product is easy to use, effective, and relatively inexpensive. It is a new favorite of mine!

Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream
    Wendy says :

Hello. I am thinking of purchasing the Ginzing eye cream, and am planning to become pregnant soon. Is this product safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women? Thanks so much

Galega says :

Yes, this cream is perfectly safe to be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding stages.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31601941951131/k2311a016/1.6.10