Revlon Custom Creations
  • That is easily the best thing about this product

• by Intensify

The most difficult thing about buying a foundation or any other makeup product, for that matter, is trying to match the color of the product to your exact skin tone. Especially with drugstore foundations that do not come in a wide variety of shades, it can be very frustrating to try to find the exact shade for your skin and sometimes,

this shade does not exist. Fortunately, Revlon’s Custom Creations allows you to create your own shade. I can’t believe that it took the big makeup manufacturers such a long time to come up with a product like this.

I really like Revlon Custom Creations because the different regions on my face are slightly different shades. My forehead tends to be a little ...

• bit darker than my nose and cheeks. With Custom Creations, I get to apply different shades to each portion of my face so that everything matches up. That is easily the best thing about this product.

The formula of the product is also great. The ingredients do not clog my pores. My skin feels smooth to the touch after applying this foundation.

It feels lighter than most other foundations so I don’t have to worry about applying too many other products on top of this foundation.

This foundation has SPF 15, which is not as high as some of my other foundations so this is probably the only downside to this product, but it isn’t significant enough to keep me from purchasing it in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31601941941131/k2311a016/1.6.10