Poetry Magazine  » Web sites  »
  • I love how the different columns / sections on the pages are set apart with different colored backgrounds
  • I highly recommend this poetry website to any person that is interested in poetry
  • It is a website that will enrich the mind with all the poetry and help those that are interested in writing poetry learn and experience the art

• by GenesisOne

Poetry Magazine, located at http://www. poetryfoundation.

org, is a great resource for poetry readers and writers.

This magazine blends professional and amateur poetry by allowing anybody to submit poetry for publication while at the same time spotlighting accomplished poets and their work and even carrying interviews with published poets on the website.

There is a lot to be learned from the articles and interviews on this website, and I have been reading it now for more than a year.

I feel that I have grown as a writer because the articles and

interviews have shown me the many different ways it is possible to perceive objects and reality.

There are also tools to be found on this website that allow me to practice my poetry and learn more about the craft through the study of terms and forms as well as practical exercises that challenge my writing from a number of angles that push me to not just read and write poetry that I am comfortable with.

This website also has information on numerous poetry books and magazines that I can purchase ...

• as well as poetry that is free to read and enjoy on the website.

I also find it real easy to keep up to date with what is going on in the world of poetry with the news section and blog posts.

The website is clearly well-run as it is updated regularly and I might also add that it is smartly designed.

I love how the different columns / sections on the pages are set apart with different colored backgrounds.

This makes it real easy to tell what information is

separate and what information is meant to flow together.

I highly recommend this poetry website to any person that is interested in poetry.

It is such a valuable and rich resource of information on the poets of today and yesterday as well as a spotlight on the upcoming poets of tomorrow.

It is a website that will enrich the mind with all the poetry and help those that are interested in writing poetry learn and experience the art.

It is a website that I simply cannot recommend enough to those intrigued with poetry!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20601941931131/k2311a016/1.6.10