Tyson Chicken Breast Patties  » Food  »
  • I like the chicken breast patties made by Tyson
  • I think the patties have a good chicken flavor

• by GenesisOne

I like the chicken breast patties made by Tyson. I think the patties have a good chicken flavor.

The patties are particularly good when I add some lettuce, mayonnaise and even some pickles.

They are simple to prepare and I am given the option to heat up the patties in the microwave or the oven or in a deep fryer.

I

always opt for the oven.

I just place a patty or two on aluminum foil and let them cook in the oven.

I just have to flip the patties about halfway through, but otherwise, they require very little attention.

I do wish that these patties were crispier, because they really are not that crispy at all.

Still, I like the patties ...

• and I find them to be filling.

Each patty is about the size of a chicken patty sold at McDonald’s and other fast food restaurants.

I have found that Walmart’s Great Value chicken breast patties to be just as good as these, so I generally purchase Walmart’s brand unless these are on sale or I have a coupon and I can

get these patties for less than the ones sold at Walmart.

When I purchase these patties, I am paying extra just for the name, and that does not make any sense to me.

Why pay extra for the name when the products are just about the same? That is why although I like these chicken patties, I do not purchase them very often.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27601941901031/k2311a016/1.6.10