Flipz Milk Chocolate Pretzels
  • Well, in my opinion, there is no noticeable difference
  • I enjoy the Flipz Chocolate Pretzels as much as the Hershey's Milk Chocolate Pretzels and the Nabisco Chocolate Pretzels, too

• by GenesisOne

Flipz Milk Chocolate Pretzels is different from Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Pretzels in one single regard - the Flipz pretzels are coated with Nestle’s chocolate and the Hershey’s Milk Chocolate. How does that impact the flavor of the pretzels? Well, in my opinion, there is no noticeable difference.

Maybe I just do not eat enough Hershey’s and Nestle’s candy bars

to notice the difference in the two chocolates, but to me, there is no difference.

I enjoy the Flipz Chocolate Pretzels as much as the Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Pretzels and the Nabisco Chocolate Pretzels, too.

How then do I choose which brand to purchase? I just go with whichever is the cheapest and best value for my money.

Sometimes,

• it is this brand, and when I purchase this brand, I am happy with it.

The milk chocolate is reasonably tasty and the amount of salt underneath the coating is strong enough to leave a noticeable aftertaste.

As I said about the Hershey’s and Nabisco brands, the chocolate and salt content could be richer and more prevalent, but I

am still quite happy with the milk chocolate covered pretzels as they are.

I will purchase these again the next time I find them to be on sale in the grocery store or I have a coupon for them.

These seem to go on sale more often the Nabisco and Hershey’s brands, so if you like chocolate covered pretzels, keep an eye out!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27601941831031/k2311a016/1.6.10