Harold and Kumar go to white castle  » Movies  »
  • I suggest every one goes and sees this movie, because it is a real masterpiece

• by RSX
      Many movies have made me laugh, but harold and kumar brought it to a new level… it made me cry… from laughter. This movie has

some of the funniest scenes I have ever seen. The story is that two friends Harold and Kumar, get the munchies and they want to eat at White Castle. They indure many challenges during their trip, including meeting a man named Freakshow. The on screen characters are so good together ...

• Harold and Kumar go to white castle
      and this makes it really enjoyable to watch. This movie is one I could eaisly watch every week of my life. I suggest every one
      goes and sees this movie, because it is a real masterpiece. I myself am counting the days till the next H and K is realesed!

Harold and Kumar go to white castle
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11250994171130/k2311a0925/9.25.06