Treetop apple juice  » Food  »
  • I normally buy the one gallon bottle and it cost around three bucks

• by demandon

Treetop apple juice is not very sweet but has a unique flavor anyway. I normally buy the one gallon bottle and it cost around three bucks.

The cost is lesser than Langer’s apple juice.

The bottle and packaging is well built.

In fact I reuse the bottles of Treetop to refill water.

The cap is well resealable and does not create any hassles for reuse at all.

One more thing is that Treetop apple juice is with no sugar added.

The Treetop juice is very good with lunch and dinner.

I mostly use this drink with all types of dinners.

Perhaps I will give ...

• Treetop apple juice the second place after Langer’s mango juice which is my favorite.

But in case of value for money Treetop apple juice is very good and the juice lasts long for more than a week even with daily use.

This is because the Treetop apple juice is reasonably concentrated.

May

be one thing I do not like about taste of Treetop apple juice is that the juice some times taste like apple extract without sugar.

I would like more sweetness for the apple juice.

Even in this case, I feel that Treetop apple juice is very natural tasting and very much similar to real apple taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27601941671031/k2311a016/1.6.10