DirecTV
  • In Conclusion, Directv is the best company to purchase satellite from and they have a wonderful customer service department, Directv is truly a top notch satellite company

• by katie2276

Directv is a pretty good service, I’ve had Dish too,but I seem to like Directv better. It seems like the service is better than Dish and the customer service is alot better.

Plus, they explain why they charge you, when we had Dish they would just tack on prices with no reason why.

Our bill runs about $80 dollars with three boxes and with Dish it was $120 with only two

boxes.

Directv gives a lot more channels for your money and we never have a time when the tv gos out due to weather.

With Directv you never have to wait for it to load up, and if anything happens to your tv they send a service man out the next day.

Directv is very reliable and its worth every penny! Most of the time its hard for people to understand ...

• how to operate the remote well with their remotes there really easy to understand.

One time my box got struck by lighting and they sent me a replacement and a service man the next day so I would not have to go without tv.

The only thing about Directv is that they charge for the service calls, but its totally worth because they fix anything that is wrong with any of

the tvs.

Their always gentlemen and have the most sweetest attitude.

When I call the customer service they always answer my questions with no problems.

Plus, there is not wait as soon as you call you always get to talk to somebody right away.

In Conclusion, Directv is the best company to purchase satellite from and they have a wonderful customer service department, Directv is truly a top notch satellite company.

DirecTV

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 23601941521031/k2311a016/1.6.10